Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Oh man you suck !!  JUST KIDDING :)  Thats a mighty fine collection you have there... What's the sbr on the right and how does it shoot.

That's a DD MK18 upper on one of my house branded machine gun lowers. Recoil feels a little sharper than my LMT SBR (not pictured) but I haven't really tuned it via buffer weights and action springs.

Someone's a fan of the Trijicon SRS...

Huge FOV when looking through the optic. I actually do not like Aimpoint Micros due to tube size. I used Comp M2s for awhile then when the SRS came out, I picked one up to check it out. Grabbed another before the 2014 price hike. Self-charging plus that integrated Bobro mount rounds out a very nice optic IMO.

No you're not. He sucks. Lol

I love my job :rofl:

My KISS AR. I've been on the fence about selling this one for a while now. Whenever I feel I can let it go, I put a few rounds through it and immediately change my mind.

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Optics Ready

e75b80846d99fb2d16338c74cd35d877_zpsd7ba

1c3f05daa18032ab163390ae9ac1491d_zps36be

dbd3088287113321aa7aeeaf0cf2d80d_zpsb393

photoghfgh.jpg

Crappy pic but this is my first lower build completed.

Spike's lower

Geissele SSA-E trigger

MidwestPX parts kit

Magpul fixed carbine stock

I'll change out the grip for a hogue.  Still need to get an upper but i'll splap my Sport upper on it for now and see how it shoots.

nice. did you have your barrel threaded, or did i come threaded . I have a ORC and it came with a target crown

I got the barrel threaded and pinned the Troy Claymore. It's a little over 16" now.

Yea, its mounted as for forward as possible. Only way to make everything fit.

seems like you have some room there. To be honest, I don't know if the reduced surface area will affect anything but I'd try to move it back.

Is the sight on the last channel?

Guess I'll join in with my .300BLK...

LxzdqfG.jpg

Seekins lower

Geissele SSA-E trigger

BCM Mod 0 grip

BCM Mod 4(medium) charging handle

Sully stock

Tango down rear QD sling mount

Midwest BCG

Carbine buffer and buffer spring

Aero precision upper

Alpha 14.5" barrel

Troy low-profile gas block

Troy Claymore muzzle brake

Fortis Rev 12" rail

Aimpoint H-1 in American Defense QD mount

VTAC quick-adjust 2-point sling

Guess I'll join in with my .300BLK...

Seekins lower

Geissele SSA-E trigger

BCM Mod 0 grip

BCM Mod 4(medium) charging handle

Sully stock

Tango down rear QD sling mount

Carbine buffer and buffer spring

Aero precision upper

Alpha 14.5" barrel

Troy low-profile gas block

Troy Claymore muzzle brake

Fortis Rev 12" rail

Aimpoint H-1 in American Defense QD mount

VTAC quick-adjust 2-point sling

The .300BLK has peaked my interest recently. I think when I decide to put an AR together I'll do it in that caliber. Sweet build, too.

my BCM mut

Very clean and simple. I like it. Any more plans?

Very clean and simple. I like it. Any more plans?

well my aim was to keep it as simple as possible since it's just a range toy.  I might change out the stock, though.  I shot it for the first time last night at GFH and with the short fixed stock I can barely see what i'm shooting at through the rear iron sight aperture.  I also realized how much more i enjoy shooting my ak

any suggestions?

I think a lot of people would be better served by an A1/A2 length stock then they realize. The collapsible/pinned stuff is neat if you wear body armor and stuff, or if you are of a smaller stature.  If you mean you are too far from the rear sight, then your are holding the rifle wrong.

well my aim was to keep it as simple as possible since it's just a range toy.  I might change out the stock, though.  I shot it for the first time last night at GFH and with the short fixed stock I can barely see what i'm shooting at through the rear iron sight aperture.  I also realized how much more i enjoy shooting my ak

any suggestions?

I'm still in the process of setting up my AR, so I'm not sure how much advice I can give with any sort of weight behind it.

For my rifle, I'm trying to make it a Jack of all trades. It will be my HD gun, SHTF gun, and range gun. I'm going to throw a Micro T1 on when I have the money to dump. Might go with a magnifier later down the road. I also want a weapon light, too, but I''m waiting on the WML-X to be released. After that... not really sure. I think that covers all the bases.

If you have money to kill, you can throw on some ambi-controls like the Raptor charging handle and various mag releases (Troy, Norgon, KAC, etc.). I'm not a fan of BAD levers, but many people swear by them.

I think a lot of people would be better served by an A1/A2 length stock then they realize. The collapsible/pinned stuff is neat if you wear body armor and stuff, or if you are of a smaller stature.  If you mean you are too far from the rear sight, then your are holding the rifle wrong.

The rear aperture is too close...  i guess when i was messing around with it at home it seemed fine, but now that i got to focusing at a distance of 50 yards it became completely useless to me.

I'm still in the process of setting up my AR, so I'm not sure how much advice I can give with any sort of weight behind it.

For my rifle, I'm trying to make it a Jack of all trades. It will be my HD gun, SHTF gun, and range gun. I'm going to throw a Micro T1 on when I have the money to dump. Might go with a magnifier later down the road. I also want a weapon light, too, but I''m waiting on the WML-X to be released. After that... not really sure. I think that covers all the bases.

If you have money to kill, you can throw on some ambi-controls like the Raptor charging handle and various mag releases (Troy, Norgon, KAC, etc.). I'm not a fan of BAD levers, but many people swear by them.

already have the raptor charging handle on it :sungum: