• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 njpilot

njpilot
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:34 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...count code#seen

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Thanks. I've tried searching for discount coupons before and a lot of the sites that came up in your link usually have bs coupons that don't work.
D you know if any of those work? Have you used any?

I was asking if anyone had actual coupons from Brownells as posted earlier in this thread.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man." - George Washington

"The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freeman or slaves" - George Washington 1776

"The right of self-defense never ceases." - James Monroe

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of the republic; since it offers a strong moral check against usurpation and arbitrary power of the rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them." - James Madison, wrote in his "Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States" (1833)

#32 Shawnmoore81

Shawnmoore81
  • Locationsouth jersey
  • Home Range:salem county sportsmen's club

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

Thier discount codes are consistently getting worse
NRA life member
range safety officer
rifle instructor
shotgun instructor
Pistol instructor
Refuse to be a victim instructor
new jersey department of fish and game hunters education instructor (shotgun & rifle)

#33 boo

boo
  • LocationClifton
  • Home Range:Woodland Park GFH

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

Is it just me or is Brownell's shipping really slow? I ordered a few things, like punches, and it took more than a week to get to me. Maybe I'm just too spoiled by Amazon.

Member: NRA, NJ2AS, SAF, ANJRPC

#34 Shawnmoore81

Shawnmoore81
  • Locationsouth jersey
  • Home Range:salem county sportsmen's club

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

Yeah it's rough. I really only order items that are the brand brownells from them
NRA life member
range safety officer
rifle instructor
shotgun instructor
Pistol instructor
Refuse to be a victim instructor
new jersey department of fish and game hunters education instructor (shotgun & rifle)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users