Teufelhunden

Looking to sell on consignment

I have a few rifles I am looking to sell. I am trying to avoid the hassle of selling them myself. Does anyone know of any shops that will take them on consignment and what percentage they charge? I have heard Brick Armory charges 15%. I just want get some more choices together and some opinions before I do it. Thank you.

Action in Haledon sells on consignment as well.

Biggest bang for your buck will be person to person though through the forum.

And now the big question... Watcha got? :shifty:

Yeah, us vultures are circling :D

I was thinking about posting here but I just didn't want to deal with tire kickers and arranging meet ups with people. I figured it the rifles are in a store people can go and check them out whenever they want. I am selling an SW5, a State Arms Rebel 50BMG, and one of the few (maybe the only one) NJ legal HK SL8-1 G36 clones.

remember that in nj you can't get your own guns returned if they do not sell without going thru a nics check - kinda like buying your own property back -

remember that in nj you can't get your own guns returned if they do not sell without going thru a nics check - kinda like buying your own property back -

yah, uncle sam just wants whatever you have left from the last time he took his hand out of your pocket..

I was thinking about posting here but I just didn't want to deal with tire kickers and arranging meet ups with people. I figured it the rifles are in a store people can go and check them out whenever they want. I am selling an SW5, a State Arms Rebel 50BMG, and one of the few (maybe the only one) NJ legal HK SL8-1 G36 clones.

:banana-gotpics: