Ray Ray

Registration for ZED

I will be the one taking over the restaurant depot on 46. (actually a bad idea, its on a main road and will face many looters)

Not really, you get a good team with decent hardware and ammo and fight them off.

Not really, you get a good team with decent hardware and ammo and fight them off.

Do you want to try a training run and do some recon? Pick out some sniper spots?

I think there are some food warehouses by me which wont attract as much attention and are unknown except by the workers that would be better.

Training run? Shooting or spotting potential hold-ups?

I think we could do a training run somewhere in Pennsy. We'd have to find a place where we can run around and stuff.

Training run? Shooting or spotting potential hold-ups?

I think we could do a training run somewhere in Pennsy. We'd have to find a place where we can run around and stuff.

Sounds like LARPing.

Too bad there isnt a paint ball place that used an abandoned warehouse.

LARPing lol. That **** is hilarious. I stopped a guy once on the who had a cardboard sword wrapped in foil, a plywood shield with cardboard points on it and a spear made out of paper towel tubes stuffed with newspaper and duct taped together. I laughed and sent him on his way. What a tool bag. Oh and he was in his late twenties.

Live Action Role Play

Is that the kinky stuff old married people do?

I still don't know what it is, but if it involves REAL guns, gear and running around them I'm all about it.

i'm in for the northern squad.

although the thought of destrying zombies makes me happy, i think i can best serve as a medic for the zed north

^is that a good idea? once a person is attacked they're pretty much done for...

i'm in for the northern squad.

although the thought of destrying zombies makes me happy, i think i can best serve as a medic for the zed north

^is that a good idea? once a person is attacked they're pretty much done for...

Judging by your pic you'd be served as a roof sniper, that is of course you can handle that bolt gun.

im on the northern zed team and when the apocalypse occurs i will be heading to forked river where my father works at a asphalt plant where we can make trenches and walls with all the heavy machinery and have 60' tall watch towers :icon_twisted:

sign me up for north jersey chapter!

You and Rush will both be on the roof acting as long range cover for roaming patrols.

308s on the roof

556 and 7.62x39 on patrol

12gauge for building/structure work

Judging by your pic you'd be served as a roof sniper, that is of course you can handle that bolt gun.

haha dont you worry about me, i can handle myself and my firearms, what good would they be otherwise... and i'd GLADLY serve on the roof

I can help with long term survival, once the apocalypse strikes we need to start planting food and live off the land as much as possible. I have enough weapons and ammo to arm myself. Establishing a clean water supply and useable land and maintaining a healthy place to live, NJ can provide for us, this is the garden state.

The idea is not to kill the zombies per say, but rather out last them, after a couple years they will start to die off with less and less flesh to eat. We dont want to get to year 5 and realize we killed about 500,000 zombies but are out of ammo.. hehe.