fliks

The Walking Dead

Anyone know the name of that sword that Michonne has? I wouldn'tmind having one of those mounted on my wall.

Sent from my Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk-2.

This place has it for 200.

http://www.knife-depot.com/knife-454536.html?src=gaw_mc&src1=kd&src2=gbase&utm_source=Google+AdWords+Merchant+Center&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=kd&gclid=CLDFr4Xru70CFTMV7Aod_VwAjw

No complaints here. I enjoyed it. The flashbacks were a good parallel showing what Rick was feeling earlier in the beginning of the season, and what he was going through now. The rabbit snare trap was good bit of

forshadowing for what was coming their way. The only thing I hated more then the commercials was that Rick buried a really nice python in the woods. Hope it doesn't rain much while they are in that train car. Gonna kill the resale on that colt.

Anyone know the name of that sword that Michonne has? I wouldn'tmind having one of those mounted on my wall.

Sent from my Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk-2.

Katana and real ones ain't cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Thoughts on Terminus?

Basically its a hunters cabin, Anyone notice all the bones in the yard when rick and the crew were running?

there were also screams coming from some of the other containers.

When does the new season start?

Thoughts on Terminus?

Basically its a hunters cabin, Anyone notice all the bones in the yard when rick and the crew were running?

there were also screams coming from some of the other containers.

When does the new season start?

Ugh, October!

Intense finale. We didn't get all the answers we wanted, but there are even more questions now...

Going to be a long 7 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely looked like a cult of cannibals. Anyone ever watch the movie "The Road"?

I think the room with the candles was some kind of shrine to all the people they sacrificed in order to feed the rest of the group. It might be the type of cult where the members agree to the terms where someone will be sacrificed every so often for the good of the rest of its members. So maybe it is a happy-go-lucky but very twisted kind of place.

Question now is how are they going to get out of it. Maybe they'll YES the cult and agree to whatever they want to do and then when they least expect it they'll jump ship.

Where's Carol and Tyrese? I couldn't figure out the timeline regarding when they left the house and started making their way to Terminus. I guess they're the last ones making their way there?

Maybe they'll make it there at the end, scope out the place, see that the rest of the group is held captive and will help getting them out.

What about Beth and the mortician? I have a feeling this guy is not bad at all. Look at the way he kept his house clean and how he continued to clean up and prepare the dead for some kind of funeral? Maybe Beth ran into him as she was running out of the house and helped her get out of a jam and she agreed to go with him thinking Darrel was a goner. Maybe him and Beth will run into Tyrese and Carol and they'll team up to get the group out of Terminus.

Cannibal quotes:

"When people become a part of us, we get stronger"

"We invite people in - it's how we survive"

And bbq lady, while flipping some meat on that man-sized grill:

"You'll fit right in".

Yep.  Hipster cannibals, hunks of questionable meat on the grill with no animals around to be seen, pile of human bones on tarp….

Significance of the powdered milk outside the train car?

I thought that meant that Carol and Tyrese were there, but it appears like it isn't. 

any news of that spin off show?

It's official, greenlighted, has a show runner and a producer. It won't feature any of the same cast or happen in the same geographic area. That's bout the sum total of the news.