fliks

The Walking Dead

Less than a month away fellas! That plus the go-ahead for the pilot for its companion series has me stoked. I hope they stagger the shows so that when TWD season ends, the companion series starts. It'll be zombies all year long!

The-Walking-Dead-Season-5-Trailer-Walker

The-Walking-Dead-Episode-501-Rick-Lincol

the-walking-dead-season-5-studio-rick-li

the-walking-dead-season-5-rick-lincoln-d

The-Walking-Dead-Season-5-Locations-Vide

The-Walking-Dead-Season-5-Key-Art-560x33

Dam you :)

BTW anyone here the rumor that they are going to make Daryle come out as Gay in this season?

Seems inevitable. They already have lesbian, Daryl seems like that perfect choice for a gay dude: never hooked up with any chicks (but was good friends with Carol), gay haircut, full of repressed emotions and the fans think of him as a tough guy, so they won't just write him off as pansy.

Dam you :)

BTW anyone here the rumor that they are going to make Daryle come out as Gay in this season?

I don't know that I'd call that a rumor. Someone asked in an interview, and got the answer that was more or less summed up as "there's no reason he couldn't if we wanted him to."

I'm pretty sure the answer will be.. you'll get more Daryl as he has been, because the best way to keep viewers interested is to flirt with giving the viewers what they want as long as possible. Straight, gay, lots of viewers want Daryl to hook up, and it has nothing to do with the main story premise, so it won't happen. Just like lots of people want bad things to happen to Carl, because he just doesn't frikin listen. I give better odds that Carl gets some degree of karma smacking him in the face before Daryl gets laid. 

I'm not in love with Carol. Shes is BADASS!

I agree! The wife and I were thinking about what she did and we said "I wonder what Lori or Andrea would have done if they were in that situation  when Carol saw them pull Rick and the others out of the train cart?" Lori would have probably just stood there doing jumping jacks or some other stupid idea that would not help whatsoever. Andrea would have just stood there looking through the fence just staring at everything as it unfolded and waited until the last minute to get up and do something but it'd be too late.

So did anyone stick around until after "scenes form the next walking dead"? I was not expecting that, but think it will be awesome one way or the other. 

This was a pretty awesome start to the season IMO. I think having it be the big show of the network now that breaking bad and mad men are out of the way has been a huge benefit. The reason for season 2 being practically a one room play was almost totally financial. The end of last season and the beginning of this one seem to show a nice mix of talent on screen and behind the scenes. Hope it holds up.