fliks

The Walking Dead

I have mixed feeling about Morgan coming back. With the way things ended up when Rick and Michonne left him, he might come back wanting revenge against Rick.  He lost his wife and kid and he looked angry at the world. Maybe he's the new bad guy.

What was that sign engraved on the tree? I never noticed that before. It looked like he was following that instead of the big Terminus banners everyone else was following...

I have mixed feeling about Morgan coming back. With the way things ended up when Rick and Michonne left him, he might come back wanting revenge against Rick. He lost his wife and kid and he looked angry at the world. Maybe he's the new bad guy.

What was that sign engraved on the tree? I never noticed that before. It looked like he was following that instead of the big Terminus banners everyone else was following...

My take is the sign on the tree was left by someone in the group. Meaning that he has been following them for awhile.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

I agree! The wife and I were thinking about what she did and we said "I wonder what Lori or Andrea would have done if they were in that situation  when Carol saw them pull Rick and the others out of the train cart?" Lori would have probably just stood there doing jumping jacks or some other stupid idea that would not help whatsoever. Andrea would have just stood there looking through the fence just staring at everything as it unfolded and waited until the last minute to get up and do something but it'd be too late.

Lori would have just blamed rick, Banged Ty.    Andrea would have to let ty and the dude in the cabin run a train on her.. then killed herself.

So did anyone stick around until after "scenes form the next walking dead"? I was not expecting that, but think it will be awesome one way or the other. 

This was a pretty awesome start to the season IMO. I think having it be the big show of the network now that breaking bad and mad men are out of the way has been a huge benefit. The reason for season 2 being practically a one room play was almost totally financial. The end of last season and the beginning of this one seem to show a nice mix of talent on screen and behind the scenes. Hope it holds up. 

I missed next weeks coming attraction, I was in a sushi coma.

I have mixed feeling about Morgan coming back. With the way things ended up when Rick and Michonne left him, he might come back wanting revenge against Rick.  He lost his wife and kid and he looked angry at the world. Maybe he's the new bad guy.

I think rick snapped him out of that shock he was in. I was yelling when morgan appeared... i think this will be good.

My take is the sign on the tree was left by someone in the group. Meaning that he has been following them for awhile.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Which means someone in the group is working with him. But to what end..

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

Im no sure about that.... They might mean nothing or they might be a sign for someone else yet to come.

I think that Rick and Morgan have a unique bond. Perhaps Rick has been leaving these marks for Morgan since he left him last, with the hopes that once Morgan snapped out of it, he would follow them and join up with the group.

Ohh, and what about the Mullet Dudes' explanation of how this zombie virus came about?! Everyone in the car was like, "ok cool, moving on"... I'm sure they'll elaborate further in other episodes but I don't know if I believe him. He still strikes me as a mamma's boy still living in his parent's basement playing D&D and is just saying all this so others keep him safe.

I think that Rick and Morgan have a unique bond. Perhaps Rick has been leaving these marks for Morgan since he left him last, with the hopes that once Morgan snapped out of it, he would follow them and join up with the group.

That's what I thought.

He still strikes me as a mamma's boy still living in his parent's basement playing D&D and is just saying all this so others keep him safe.

And I believe that as well.

I thought it was a good episode last night.  Their captors were pretty badass, not coming into the boxcar the way the group expected.

Seemed like the bad guys were pretty experienced at handling resistance.  Good lesson in improvised DIY weapons.  Don't think I 

would have thought of any of that, but then again, I don't have screen writers working for me.

Anyone watch The Talking Dead afterward?  I usually view it on Monday mornings.  Nice appearance by Conan O'Brien last night.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Which means someone in the group is working with him. But to what end..

I think that it's either Rick or Abraham (red head military dude).  Abraham and Rosita were talking about telling the group some secret that they share when the time is right and that may be it.  They were towards the end of the group with Rick so it would be easier to leave marksl

Ohh, and what about the Mullet Dudes' explanation of how this zombie virus came about?! Everyone in the car was like, "ok cool, moving on"... I'm sure they'll elaborate further in other episodes but I don't know if I believe him. He still strikes me as a mamma's boy still living in his parent's basement playing D&D and is just saying all this so others keep him safe.

Mullet dude said that he had "traversed worlds both real and virtual" last season so he's definitely a gamer. I feel as though he's lying to get protection but we"ll see.

they mention its a python but then he says its a .44??

Wheres Beth??

the marks on the tree are same marks on Morgans chalkboard map in his apartment Season 3, I think they mean "clear"

Either Rick, Carl, or Michonne are leaving them.

10551643_1054910657868425_77541865912135

BINGO!

post-4969-0-08648000-1413323020.jpg

post-4969-0-08648000-1413323020_thumb.jpg

they mention its a python but then he says its a .44??

Wheres Beth??

The way that funeral home was set up, I think it may have been a trap.  I still can't believe Daryl let down his guard and just opened the door like that.  Guess it had to go down that way or else there would not be a story.

the marks on the tree are same marks on Morgans chalkboard map in his apartment Season 3, I think they mean "clear"

Either Rick, Carl, or Michonne are leaving them.

10551643_1054910657868425_77541865912135

Great catch, it has to be Rick or Carl

The way that funeral home was set up, I think it may have been a trap.  I still can't believe Daryl let down his guard and just opened the door like that.  Guess it had to go down that way or else there would not be a story.

It was too clean and orderly, the dog was not acting right and should have run in the house to look for food or companionship but he was trained not to do that.

It's Hollywood. Be happy they didn't just call it an ak-47. Wait they did way there was an ak in the bag...

This.  Though, you have to love how Rick shot that AK on full-auto for about a minute in total before the end of the episode.  Their endless ammo supply is another issue, especially Rick's magically reloading .357/.44/12 ga./.223 or whatever he calls it today.

On The Talking Dead (which I highly recommend) they said that Beth will be back this season.  Whether she will be back alive or cooked, they did not specify.  

Beth is alive for at least one episode:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpZOp6eHDA

i liked carols amazing aim with the bottle rocket. i was sitting there thinking how is she gonna aim that thing? shes gonna point it downhill toward the propane tank and its gonna fall out of the barrel. even if it stays in, bottle rockets hardly fly straight. nope she just left it on the ground facing up toward the sky and still hit the tank down the hill. thats some pro aiming.