fliks

The Walking Dead

i liked carols amazing aim with the bottle rocket. i was sitting there thinking how is she gonna aim that thing? shes gonna point it downhill toward the propane tank and its gonna fall out of the barrel. even if it stays in, bottle rockets hardly fly straight. nope she just left it on the ground facing up toward the sky and still hit the tank down the hill. thats some pro aiming. 

LOL I know... 

the marks on the tree are same marks on Morgans chalkboard map in his apartment Season 3, I think they mean "clear"

Either Rick, Carl, or Michonne are leaving them.

10551643_1054910657868425_77541865912135

AHHHH. Now i see, I was wondering where that symbol came from

I write this in the interest of procrastination... 

Predictions: The left over Termites try to pick off a member or two from the main prison group, a person or two gets killed in the exchange when the group reclaims them, Michonne gets her sword back from dead termite. 

Person who gets killed:

Bob - If they draw us in closer to him, you'll know it's coming

Sasha - If they decide that it's too soon to kill Tyrese or Bob after killing the last important male character; also this would be an interesting arc for Bob and Tyrese

Glenn - If they decide to finally take out a fan favorite to keep things on edge (Rick, Daryl, and Michonne are pretty much off limits because this isn't Game of Thrones and Carol just got back in), I'd say Maggie also but at this point Glenn would just off himself if she died.  If they die together, I suppose that'd work.

Beth - She would be a pretty good pick as Daryl has Carol again for his bonding scenes, and she's not really needed for anything; also, now that Tara (the young girl from Governor's group) is with them, they are doubled up on the already unnecessary young/innocent female character.

Stage 1 of exposure to the zombie virus: Miculek Syndrome

Speaking of which, has anyone seen this video where Jerry M. takes on the zombie challenge?

http://freebeacon.com/culture/legendary-sharpshooter-takes-on-walking-dead-challenge/

It's worth the few minutes, but if you're pressed, there are only about two minutes of shooting.

Bob - If they draw us in closer to him, you'll know it's coming

Sasha - If they decide that it's too soon to kill Tyrese or Bob after killing the last important male character; also this would be an interesting arc for Bob and Tyrese

Just saying...

They are being really cute with Bob and Sasha, so one of them is dead.  The hunters didn't just kill Bob outright so he may make it another episode or two.  But in the preview, Sasha already started to look like a hothead and that'll be to her detriment.  If they take her out, Tyrese is definitely going to hulksmash everyone.

Everyone is infected. When you die, you turn. If you get bit, you turn.

If Bob did get bit and is now in the process of turning, how would the Termites eating his tainted meat affect them, if at all? I'm not sure this has ever been addressed. They're always bypassing meat from animals that has been eaten by Walkers but will eating tainted meat automatically turn them? Maybe it will make them sick and eventually cause them to die and then they would turn. I'm not sure if eating tainted meat is the same as getting bit.

So these guys are the hunters not the other group.

I think black dude got bit

If he was bit are the hunters effected?

I was thinking the same thing when he walked out of the church..  

Side Note... Come on Shawn... He has a name... Hes not just "The Black Guy" :)

Everyone is infected. When you die, you turn. If you get bit, you turn.

If Bob did get bit and is now in the process of turning, how would the Termites eating his tainted meat affect them, if at all? I'm not sure this has ever been addressed. They're always bypassing meat from animals that has been eaten by Walkers but will eating tainted meat automatically turn them? Maybe it will make them sick and eventually cause them to die and then they would turn. I'm not sure if eating tainted meat is the same as getting bit.

But everyone carries the VIrus.... So might not do a thing to them.

I'm still pissed Beth is still MIA, although they did spot the ever eluding church mobile... I'm still curious about who is driving that. not sure it was the Priest because they make it seem he is always cowering in his church.

Also for the new Priest in the picture, what Carl discovered leaves me to believe when the SHTF, he locked everyone but his immediate family and a dozen or so already inside in and the rest of his followers out.

Hence, the scribe that 'you will burn in hell for this'...

Not sure it's the cannibals unless he knew them when they had their sanctuary and he supplied all the human edibles, OR they were his parishioners...You don't see any dead walkers outside the church, so either he moved him, (I doubt it), or they ran for safety when he locked them out... He's been in the church for quite some time with all those empty cans. What confuses me in the first seeing him on rock is why was he gathering food in the middle of the woods? He admitted being a puss. I'm guessing now he is the cannibal's biotch / bait. We know he's still burning inside about something. I'm thinking he is luring new prey for the meat eaters. We new someone was lurking then later, the hoodie guy kidnapped Bob.. Rick was right, should have went back and ended them all.

This show surely leaves you guessing and wanting more...

Bob...the other dark meat... lol...

I'm still pissed Beth is still MIA, although they did spot the ever eluding church mobile... I'm still curious about who is driving that. not sure it was the Priest because they make it seem he is always cowering in his church.

Also for the new Priest in the picture, what Carl discovered leaves me to believe when the SHTF, he locked everyone but his immediate family and a dozen or so already inside in and the rest of his followers out.

Hence, the scribe that 'you will bun in hell for this'...

I agree with that... Somethings up.  I do think he locked them out. who knows the guy in the car might be one of his flock

Bob...the other dark meat... lol...   HAHAHA

Hope she remembered to leave her guns home. Wouldn't want to see her end up like Shaneen Allen!

So, who does Darryl bring back with him? Don't think its Beth, looks like he was gone for a few hours so I doubt they were able to get her out is uspch little time. Don't think its Carol because why would he have to tell her to come out? My guess is something happened and Carol either left to do her thing by herself like she originally planned or she got separated from Darryl somehow. Then, on his way back, Darryl ran into Morgan.

We probably won't find out for a couple of episodes. The story is now switching over to show what happened to Beth.

I wonder if Glenn& Maggie taking off will somehow get connected with that new spin off show in the works.

Spin off show???

So, who does Darryl bring back with him? Don't think its Beth, looks like he was gone for a few hours so I doubt they were able to get her out is uspch little time. Don't think its Carol because why would he have to tell her to come out? My guess is something happened and Carol either left to do her thing by herself like she originally planned or she got separated from Darryl somehow. Then, on his way back, Darryl ran into Morgan.

We probably won't find out for a couple of episodes. The story is now switching over to show what happened to Beth.

I think you got it right.  Pretty sure it has to be Morgan.