The Walking Dead

• Please log in to reply
1227 replies to this topic

#1201 Krdshrk

Krdshrk
  • LocationLinden/New Brunswick
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

Lol I said WTF too.  We're tipping forwaaaaarrrrrrrrrdddddd........ then suddenly land on all 4 wheels..

-Nick
NJ ZED Sergeant - Central Squad
USPSA #TY-70447 - Class D - NROI Certified RO
IDPA #A43721 - SSP Marksman

Jon   im a pretty princess

#1202 TheLugNutZ

TheLugNutZ
  • LocationSouthern Monmouth County
  • Home Range:Range 14

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

like a fucking cat. lol

me and my wife just looked at eachother and started cracking up.   Its like they didnt even try to make it look real.

Wayne

#1203 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:12 PM

They even had a behind the scenes video about the van drop...  The real van dropped and smashed on it's roof... then they showed the video right after of the van dropping from a crane from straps - straight down.

-Nick

#1204 Lalo

Lalo
  • LocationParsippany
  • Home Range:EFGA | RTSP | GFH

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

Reminded me of this...

#1205 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:55 AM

eVPxkqk.jpg

-Nick

#1206 DirtyDigz

DirtyDigz

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:52 AM

eVPxkqk.jpg

Thatsa funny!

#1207 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

walking-dead-daryl-dixon-cr.jpg

-Nick

#1208 Old Glock guy

Old Glock guy
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge/GFH/Thunder Mountain

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

Tough one last night, but then I think we all kind of knew that Beth's days were numbered.  Saw Emily Kinney on The Talking Dead, and she was in tears, talking about Beth's death.  Seems like it's pretty traumatic when you've been working with a bunch of people you like for several years, and then you're suddenly unemployed.

BTW, my nominee for hottest woman in the zombie apocalypse is Rosita.  Anyone else?

#1209 alec.mc

alec.mc
  • LocationWoodbridge NJ
  • Home Range:OBRPC

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:41 PM

Havent seen the episode yet, but the walking dead facebook page threw out a giant spoiler yesterday and ruined for people who didnt watch yet, and the entire western united states. 

USPSA : A76047     ///     Shooting Videos

#1210 bhunted

bhunted
  • LocationPassaic County
  • Home Range:WPR/GFH, CR

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:58 PM

I was super pist about Beth. She was such a sweetheart. As for losing a job, hell. She'll prob be in the set till the last day.

As for spoilers, nobody told ya to read them Alec... Lol..,

Regards,

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Member - NJ2AS - SAF - ANJRPC - GFHR - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------------
"NJ - The Armpit Of The United States"
"Our Constitution is an old document, (about 226 years old), and outdated for the times? Really? So is the Bible, (ohhh, created around 1000B.C.), also outdated? Ready to throw that away yet?", "Didn't think so!"

#1211 BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish
  • LocationBayonne,NJ

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:07 PM

Guess daryl won't get to make a woman out of her

#1212 raz-0

raz-0
  • LocationSayreville, NJ

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

I was super pist about Beth. She was such a sweetheart. As for losing a job, hell. She'll prob be in the set till the last day.

Nah, those dedicated to walking dead spoilers noted that her apartment was put back on the market about half way through filming. I don't think she'll be on set.

#1213 ogfarmer

ogfarmer
  • LocationSomerset County
  • Home Range:Heritage Guild Easton, EFGA, LVSC

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

shes already moved on. she has her singing career to focus on.

“Nothin' more useless than an unloaded gun. ”

― Tony Soprano

#1214 alec.mc

alec.mc
  • LocationWoodbridge NJ

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

It's one thing to go out seeking them, it's another when you are scrolling down your Facebook feed and you see a large picture of Daryl holding beths lifeless body with big bold *RIP BETH* at the top.

USPSA : A76047     ///     Shooting Videos

#1215 ogfarmer

ogfarmer

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:22 PM

It's one thing to go out seeking them, it's another when you are scrolling down your Facebook feed and you see a large picture of Daryl holding beths lifeless body with big bold *RIP BETH* at the top.

exactly what happened to me, i like to watch a 2 hrs or so later when I get in bed and fast forward commercials. saw on fb and was pissed

― Tony Soprano

#1216 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:37 PM

A LOT of people are pissed off at AMC's TWD Facebook... 

It even made one of the trending topics on Facebook...

-Nick

#1217 ataimwolswol

ataimwolswol

Topless Firearm Officianado/Cool Guy

• Premier Member
  • 2,017 posts
  • Locationwarren, nj
  • Home Range:New Jersey

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:05 AM

Eh just watch it at the normal time like everyone else. Im stuck at work in silence because not everyone has caught up. Wah wah wah im ready to start shouting spoilers

#1218 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

Eh just watch it at the normal time like everyone else. Im stuck at work in silence because not everyone has caught up. Wah wah wah im ready to start shouting spoilers

Set your phone's background to the pic of Daryl holding Beth... Stealthy troll... :D

-Nick

#1219 njpilot

njpilot
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

Facebook = Bad

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man." - George Washington

"The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freeman or slaves" - George Washington 1776

"The right of self-defense never ceases." - James Monroe

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of the republic; since it offers a strong moral check against usurpation and arbitrary power of the rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them." - James Madison, wrote in his "Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States" (1833)

#1220 wink-_-wink

wink-_-wink
  • LocationFort Dix Area
  • Home Range:Range 14

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:07 AM

Tough one last night, but then I think we all kind of knew that Beth's days were numbered.  Saw Emily Kinney on The Talking Dead, and she was in tears, talking about Beth's death.  Seems like it's pretty traumatic when you've been working with a bunch of people you like for several years, and then you're suddenly unemployed.

BTW, my nominee for hottest woman in the zombie apocalypse is Rosita.  Anyone else?

Well it was Beth but now that shes gone... Who do we have left... The lesbian, Rosita, Carol, and Maggy.  Maggy is kinda hot but Rosita takes the cake I think.  As for spoilers, I stayed away from this thread just in case, FB ruined it for me as well with that pic.  I don't know why they would do that.  Then the whole episode i was like waiting for it... PUSHED DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT..... nope..... Killed before the trade!!!!! nope..... OH SHIT  lol Sad to see her go but with her singing career blowing up we all knew it was coming.  Now, about the other things.... MORGAN! what is that crazy bastard doing!  Has he seen the light and looking to meet up or new enemy?  I like how after all these seasons of traveling... they are BACK in ATL.... literally have gone NO WHERE! haha I even saw the tank.  Preacher will die very soon, Mullet is a goner, Abraham is on the choopping block but not for a while I think, Rosita has next to no lines so I would expect her to be gone after a few more sex scenes. 

I fight, in hopes that my children never have to! -My Motto

"For those I love, I will sacrifice"

Member: NRA, NJANG, LEO, FOP

OEF:11/12

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#1221 Old Glock guy

Old Glock guy
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge/GFH/Thunder Mountain

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

Spoke with someone yesterday who speculated that the entire final scene was a dream Carol had in her coma.  Now I'll admit that sounds a bit far-fetched, but as I thought about, I began to wonder just how Carol was able to be walking around normally, despite having been seriously injured by a car a day or two earlier.  Checked TWD forums and saw nothing on this.  Anyone think it's plausible?

#1222 hunter

hunter

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

Spoke with someone yesterday who speculated that the entire final scene was a dream Carol had in her coma.  Now I'll admit that sounds a bit far-fetched, but as I thought about, I began to wonder just how Carol was able to be walking around normally, despite having been seriously injured by a car a day or two earlier.  Checked TWD forums and saw nothing on this.  Anyone think it's plausible?

its TV, anything is possible

#1223 ogfarmer

ogfarmer

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

she was in a wheel chair

― Tony Soprano

#1224 AdamM

AdamM

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:37 PM

If you saw the Talking Dead interview afterwards, you would see how upset Emily was.  I think if she knew she was going to be back, as a regular, she wouldn't have been that choked up.  :(

#1225 Arbelest

Arbelest
  • LocationWest Deptford, Gloucester County
  • Home Range:SJSC

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

If you saw the Talking Dead interview afterwards, you would see how upset Emily was.  I think if she knew she was going to be back, as a regular, she wouldn't have been that choked up.   :(

Agreed, plus someone mentioned she didn't renew her apartment lease or something like that.

They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

#1226 ogfarmer

ogfarmer

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

yes she said she gave up her apt. and moved out of area, and was choked up cause of the friends that she made while on set and in the area and will no longer be around them.

― Tony Soprano

#1227 Shawnmoore81

Shawnmoore81
  • Locationsouth jersey
  • Home Range:salem county sportsmen's club

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

The choked up thing. She's an actress. They are basically professional liars.
The apartment thing is a give away it's real. I say she's dead
NRA life member
range safety officer
rifle instructor
shotgun instructor
Pistol instructor
Refuse to be a victim instructor
new jersey department of fish and game hunters education instructor (shotgun & rifle)

#1228 Lalo

Lalo
  • LocationParsippany
  • Home Range:EFGA | RTSP | GFH

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

There's behind the scenes pictures of the entire staff hugging, etc after they shot that last scene. Really doubt it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users