fliks

The Walking Dead

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! I'm so excited, it made me tinkle... Alas, not as much excited now that my beloved Beth is gone. :picknose::resent::fie:

I liked Beth... Sucks not to see her grow up....  But think of it this way....  Beths death saved her from having to deal with carl in a future relationship. They were ripe for hooking up

YESSSSSSS!

I have my night planned already.

Me, Sushi and a Ghillie Suit.

The excitement has been building for weeks... i feel like doing this

Yes! Tequila is an important component for proper dance technique! Lol.

My wife called it. While we were watching the marathon and got to the episode where Ty was in the cabin with Judith and the annoying guy she said "Tyrese needs to go, he's too much of a wossie to make it in the apocalypse". I don't think that's the last we'll see of him though. I have a feeling they're going to give us more info on his background in flashbacks.

The stuff he was hearing through the radio about the attacks, etc, I think he had something to do with that hence why he has become the way he is now. Maybe he's been scarred by the things he did in his past.

With Ty and Bob out of the picture, I guess it's time to introduce some new characters...

Yes i think he has PTZD. Im thinking he was one of those who was weak and did things to Non walkers to survive...

Interesting episode....   Enjoyed it.... I wish they would do more flash backs. still waiting.

I will be sitting Shiva for Ty....

My wife called it. While we were watching the marathon and got to the episode where Ty was in the cabin with Judith and the annoying guy she said "Tyrese needs to go, he's too much of a wossie to make it in the apocalypse". I don't think that's the last we'll see of him though. I have a feeling they're going to give us more info on his background in flashbacks.

The stuff he was hearing through the radio about the attacks, etc, I think he had something to do with that hence why he has become the way he is now. Maybe he's been scarred by the things he did in his past.

With Ty and Bob out of the picture, I guess it's time to introduce some new characters...

Well, listening to the "radio" content, as far as I can tell it's references to events in the democratic republic of congo where various warlords/gangs/whatever "campaigned" via hacking up the elderly and childdren with machettes if they didn't vote for them as well as mixing in some references to necklacing (shoving a tire over your torso and arms and filling it with gasoline and settig you on fire as a form of retirbution for whatever). 

There have been a number of expose's and documentaries on it since at least about 1993? Some seriously greusome stuff. You'd think that having your arms hacked off and not getting any real medical attention would kill you, but apparently you can wind up wlaking around with your rotting forearms danling by threads of flesh.

The Walking Dead is losing is luster. I was seriously disappointed in that episode and how it used the entire length of it to tell that story. That was a pretty lame way to start the 2nd half of the season. I'm slowly growing apart from TWD as time goes on.

The Walking Dead is losing is luster. I was seriously disappointed in that episode and how it used the entire length of it to tell that story. That was a pretty lame way to start the 2nd half of the season. I'm slowly growing apart from TWD as time goes on.

I agree that the mid season opener was lackluster but twd has previously made episodes like this as a build up to something a lot bigger.  Something a little more epic would have been nice but if this is just the windup to a grand slam I think I can find forgiveness in my heart.

This puts it all together in a nice list..........

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/58d6f78a5f/the-6-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead

I wasnt a big fan of last nights ep, I am happy its back on though. I liked Tyreese, but he could have died a lot quicker then that.