fliks

The Walking Dead

Not a bad episode. It was pretty bad ass that the old guy walked the zombies into the army camp. I didn't expect that.

He screwed everybody. Kind of sucked for all the patients in the hospital.

I still have yet to find a character in this show that I actually give 2 sh*ts about.  

That seems to be my problem as well, although I must confess to have only watched the show intermittently.

I like the older bolder babes. The Two mothers in the show are more my speed. She is pretty though

I feel the same way, probably because we're a couple of old guys.  

That seems to be my problem as well, although I must confess to have only watched the show intermittently.

I feel the same way, probably because we're a couple of old guys.

Speak for yourself. Babe daughter all the way. ;)

Mom can get bit and I'll applaud. She's a major dumass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the druggy son's last comments that he's been in the place for years and the world is finally catching up to him. Bahaha!

And plenty of ammo.

And why is the junkie still wearing the old mans members only jacket?!

Because it completes his Edward scissor hand/on golden pond cosplay mashup.

Or he likes annoying my wife. One or the other.

Anyone else phsyced about TWD finally coming back on this Sunday?!

the-walking-dead.jpg

Nah...... Just kidding, just kidding.

Quickly skimmed through this thread and brought back lots of memories. Very excited for this Sunday. Looking forward to the reintroduction of Morgan.

I really dig that pic. Pitting Rick against Morgan and both groups watching the other. Definetly going to be some huge power struggles.

So excited that I have an awesome party to go to on Saturday, which made me take off Sunday also, which means...I'll be watching Walking Dead all day! As far as FTWD this last episode was definitely the best so far. I think they are setting up the main guy to go from biggest pussy gun hating dude ever, to conforming to what he needs to do to survive and maybe become some badass? IDK I hate him right now.

Didn't watch the show, but in that time slot the Tenafly club put on a zombie-themed match for their Sunday night action pistol event. Four stages, two shot in near darkness but for strobes and black lights, 8 movers, a zombie shoot through, and a fog machine...it was interesting.

Loved the season premier episode! Kept me on the edge of my seat pretty much throughout the entire episode. Really glas they pretty much picked up where they left off from last season as opposed to fast forwarding a few months through the winter, etc.

Now, for those who didn't watch it yet...

Who do you think made sounded the horn? Angry beanie kid because Rick killed his dad? The "W" guys because they figured out their location becase of the pics and info left behind by Darrel and the other guy?

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/10/well-do-it-live-10-open-questions-we-have-after-the-season-premiere-of-the-walking-dead/2/

I'm gonna go with the alexandrians blowing the horn because the wolves are attacking. You can see they were fighting in the commercial

I'm thinking either Deanna's(sp?) son or Morgan has gone bat shit crazy. I can't put a finger on it, but something is bugging me about him. Every movie I can remember him in, he's never been a good guy. Actors/Characters usually always play similar rolls.

Only other is that douche that Glenn should have killed.