fliks

The Walking Dead

Yea I think if you look at the shirt the walkers ripped open, it was the other dudes shirt.

But either way I don't see glen making it out unscathed. Even if the other guy took the brunt of the bites, where is glen going? Unless he hops up with zombie guts all over him and walks through the herd...

Maybe...

I hope Glenn is not dead, but if he makes it through this alive then I'd have to call BS on the writers. The only way I see this turning out is that Glenn somehow managed to make it under the dumpster but got injured and is dying. Then, Michonne and the other dreadlock guy somehow get back, find him, cause a distraction and manage to extract Glenn. They make it back to Alexandria where he gets to talk to Maggie for the last time before he dies at which time she tells him that she's preggo and Glenn gets to die in her arms around his friends.

I don't know... or maybe he just got eaten and we se him again as a walker...

http://youtu.be/Un-M3_1oHLc

I think Glen lives, Maggie is shot by the woman in the armory, Rick shuts the door on the RV, gets it started and leads the herd away, Carol makes another casserole, Enit (Carls GF) is a wolf, 

Finally watched it. I think Glen is toast. I hope the writers are messing with us, but I don't think so...

:(

Was the guy that shot at Rick in the camper the asshole Morgan let run away?

This is my take...

They are ripping open "Glen's chest" yet pull out his intestines and w/e else is all down below...uh huh...ok..

He's alive...

I also think the guy that shot at Rick is the dude that Morgan let run away.

This is my take...

They are ripping open "Glen's chest" yet pull out his intestines and w/e else is all down below...uh huh...ok..

He's alive...

I also think the guy that shot at Rick is the dude that Morgan let run away.

Definitely a wolf. I deleted the old episode last night so I couldn't check. Yeah my guess is the chick that ran away is a wolf as well. Not sure if Glenn  is toast. They don't always follow the comic, so I'm hoping he makes it. He's my favorite character. Morgan's "All life is precious BS" is going to get more people killed. (he has already done so by letting the guy(s?) in the woods live.

I think so.  I can't recall any "Awwww, we were just kidding.  SURPRISE!!!!  They are'n't dead!!!" moments. 

Even if as they are saying on The Talking Dead that Nicholas fell on top of Glen or Glen rolled under the dumpster I just don't see an "out" for him. 

I could have seen that be the way with the first shot of that scene. But then they followed up, I think he's dead. In general, I'd accept him hiding under the dumpster and making it due to the herd being drawn away, but if  that's the case, I think they oversold it and it'll be a bit too big of a bullshit moment. 

I wouldn't put it past them though. The lady with the wounded leg got a wardrobe redo so she was dressed like a regular cast member and has the build and look to go with it. Her death was in every promo. 

It looked as if the zombies were pulling the guts out from much higher than it would've been if it was Glenn's.  Nicholas also fell directly on top of Glenn after he blew his brains out... 

Hope he's still alive... token asian can't be dead!!

You won't find out this Sunday either.

Figure that if he is alive, it's likely he wont have his triumphant return till the season finale or something, glenn saves the day and takes out a walker that's about to kill maggie.

see, i should write for the show. 

maybe he is alive but bitten and makes it back to Maggie to say goodbye for 1.5 hours before she gets shot by the woman in the armory

Desbite not finding out what happened to Glen, I thought last night's episode was very good. Slowed the pace down and provided some insightful backstory in Morgon.

He has to drop the "every life is precious" garbage. He's going to get other people or himself (or both!) killed.

Seems like this entire season's timeframe is only going to revolve around a few days or a week or two. It feels as if only a few days have occourred on the show since the end of last season. They will most likely keep the ambiguity of Glen's status in limbo as long as possible (bastards!)