fliks

The Walking Dead

I LOLD

… unless we’re going to get another 90-minute flashback episode of Enid eating more turtles or Nicholas being a cowardly jackass.

I think it's just a game AMC is playing now. The writers have already said Glenn will be back in some way shape or form and are doing this on purpose to keep people in suspense. It's all about the ratings and people are raging over this on the interwebs.

Could have been... He DID ha e a walkie talkie with him.

I think it was the dude who jacked Darryl's bike and equipment. He took the walkie with him and probably ran into trouble.

Could have been... He DID ha e a walkie talkie with him.

I think it was the dude who jacked Darryl's bike and equipment. He took the walkie with him and probably ran into trouble.

Did he have the radio? When Daryl realized it was going bad, the guy told him to give the girl the crossbow. That's the only thing I saw him give the blonde dude.

I didn't think it was too bad, aside from the two ladies not taking the hostage headshot in the Wolf made me angry. I mean, c'mon, they routinely make headshots at 25 yards on walkers - while running full tilt. You can't make one on that guy's big grape at 7 yards?

Although, not taking the shot was probably more believable.....

I didn't think it was too bad, aside from the two ladies not taking the hostage headshot in the Wolf made me angry. I mean, c'mon, they routinely make headshots at 25 yards on walkers - while running full tilt. You can't make one on that guy's big grape at 7 yards?

Although, not taking the shot was probably more believable.....

Yes, I thought the same thing.  I enjoyed the episode.  Lots of different story lines after the group was split up.  

I was looking at that hostage head shot thinking that even I could have made that shot, and I'm not that good.  

They dressed up the aimless writing a bit for the finale, but they took a kick ass opening to the season and have turned it into the band padding out the instrumental for time because the singer had to go take a dump. 

Pinch it off already and get to actually moving the plot forward.