The_Matrix

Pictures of AK's

Got my first AK a couple weeks ago. A WASR-10 for now. Only thing didn't like about it was the blonde color wood. Not conventional to what we are accustom to see.

So I stripped, chestnut red stained and coated it with satin semi-gloss clear urethane. Added a side rail and a TRS red dot. Nothing Fancy. If I like the platform, may invest into higher end models. Here are some before and after wood staining. The photos do not do it justice. The wood looks much more even and deeper than pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!

What side rail is that?

Thanks. Nothing fancy. A UTG Pro. Got some decent reviews for the price. It's actually pretty sturdy and made in USA.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CJ7F3MW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

Very nice!

What side rail is that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice box o lead ....lol

1000 rds of Wolf Poly 123 gr. What a pain in the ballz to empty out those lil boxes it comes in. 30 rds double packed, stapled and box. Russians really know how to pack. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for some reason I haven't jumped in here before. 

Here is my AK and variants. 

1. is my 3 semi shooters & an original chicom AK/milled rec on the right.  I have trophy papers for this.

2. my original, Iraq war bring back FPK.  This is what the import PSLs were copied from.

Sarge 

post-2449-0-92140600-1446626966_thumb.jpg   post-2449-0-54900500-1446627111_thumb.jpg 

Well for some reason I haven't jumped in here before.

Here is my AK and variants.

1. is my 3 semi shooters & an original chicom AK/milled rec on the right. I have trophy papers for this.

2. my original, Iraq war bring back FPK. This is what the import PSLs were copied from.

Sarge

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif AK 3.JPG {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif FPK.JPG

AWESOME collection sarge

Threaded the barrel and pinned a manticore night brake on my Saiga. After like a year of saying i need to get it done i rented tools from 4D Reamers and tacked it with the old man. He welds and finishes way nicer then i do

14925596_10211477219628139_2954205050739

wish this pic came out better. Bike built by OldBikeBuilder [/shamelessplug]

14991976_10211477218308106_8369021899711

brake was pined and welded as per atf blahblahblahblahleaglebable

• Like 1

Well, after 3 years I finally picked up an Arsenal SAM7R. Bought it from a fellow forum member. Figured with tomorrow looming over all of our heads it was now or ever.

I finally got all the extra parts in and assembled:

1DCF0A15-94B8-46AE-9796-18530AFBA3AD_zps

65ACD61F-1B68-4512-9618-22052270945F_zps

Parts:

ALG AKT with High Energy Main Spring

ALG Recoil Spring

Krebs extended safety

Magpul MOE + AK grip

BFG VCAS AK sling

Attero Arms optic mount with Aimpoint T1 4moa

Troy Alpha Short bottom hand guard w/LaRue Handstop

Arson Machine Shop Alpha mount with SF P2X fury

Borrowed a buddy's pinned 15/30 mag for the photo. I only have the 2 ten rounders. Anyone have any good recommendations for reliable AK 15/30 mags?

• Like 1