this_is_nascar

Gun Purchase On Sundays?

Nice is closed on Sundays and I would think that would prevent you from doing that unless you were able to get the nics check done on Saturday.

I was told that you can shop on Sunday and buy a gun. The store will fax in your NICS and have the results back on Monday. You can then go back to the store on Monday and providing you're approved, take possession.

I was told that you can shop on Sunday and buy a gun. The store will fax in your NICS and have the results back on Monday. You can then go back to the store on Monday and providing you're approved, take possession.

That's correct but the OP states take possesion on Sunday. That is why I posted what I did.

• Like 1

BB rifles are considered shot guns in nj and must be checked by NICS . BB handguns need a PPP.

Scig

that is incorrect scig they take down the serial # and ur card # and that is all i just bought one 2 months ago at Dick's and they did not check nics just made sure everything was valid and sent my on my way it was a BB RIFLE

BB rifles are considered shot guns in nj and must be checked by NICS . BB handguns need a PPP.

Scig

That's a new one I never heard of before. CoE for long guns and PP for handguns. That is all.