LastShot

Cherry Ridge

2/4/2012 first shot 8:30

Last target change 4:00

2/5/2012 first shot 8:30

Membership Sunday, last in 9:30 (suggest you arrive 8:30 space is limited you may be turned away if Club house fills up apps processed first in first out)

Last target change 4:00

update starting monday 2/13/2012 range hours will be 8:30am till 5:00 pm

Last target change 4:30 pm (last entry to range)

the week of 2/13 There is going to be range closings for repair/update please call range hotline prior to making the trip to the range

Thanks for the info. I should be getting my first handgun permit shortly (3+ months, thanks Ringwood) - does Cherry Ridge rent handguns? I'd like to try a few models before making my final decision? And will someone be able to give be the quick basics of firing a pistol?

Thanks for the info. I should be getting my first handgun permit shortly (3+ months, thanks Ringwood) - does Cherry Ridge rent handguns? I'd like to try a few models before making my final decision? And will someone be able to give be the quick basics of firing a pistol?

No ,the range does not rent or sell firearms or ammo.

The ANJRPC Foundation does offer classes from time to time.

I would suggest you contact the foundation mailto:[email protected]

or a vendor on the forum, Gun for hire,RTSP ect. to take a basic skills course.

Basic safe handling skills are expected to be demonstrated at all times

on cherry ridge range,

As of 2/23/2012

All ranges are open at 8:30am till 5:00pm

March 4,2012

Membership Sunday, last in 9:30 (suggest you arrive 8:30 space is limited you may be turned away if Club house fills up apps processed first in first out)

All ranges are open at 8:30am till 5:00pm

"canceled" 3/3/2012 National Match course seminar "canceled"

3/4/2012 Membership Sunday, last in 9:30 (suggest you arrive 8:30 space is limited you may be turned away if Club house fills up apps processed first in first out)

3/10/2012 100/ ch closed 8:30till 2:00pm bench rest clinic 100 yrd range closed

http://anjrpc.site-y...est_for_web.pdf

As of 3/12/2012 ALL Ranges 8:30 am to 6:00 pm

Last target change 5:30 pm (last entry to range)

Please call the hotline for the most updated info on range closings and event cancellations (793)764-1333

3/24/2012 ch Members Only Swap Meet 10:00 till 1:00

"canceled" 3/3/2012 National Match course seminar "canceled"

This is the kind of thing that really annoys me about CR. a) The event is still on the website calendar, so how many people are going to show up? b) Why would they cancel it? c) Are they going to have another seminar before the National Match series starts?

Finally, if someone didn't know, how would they figure out what a NM is, or what a NM seminar is? Each event should have a link to a simple description of the event, what gear you need, cost, etc. Sure you could call, if the phone number is there, but sometimes it isn't and some people can't call during reasonable hours. I've been trying to tell webmasters this for years, but have never even gotten a response, let alone a reason why. It would take someone 3 hours to do, and it would be good for years.

In the meantime, I'm planning to attend on Saturday unless the website changes....

In the meantime, I'm planning to attend on Saturday unless the website changes....
Please understand I am trying to help by volunteering my time to help get some info out with that in mind.

your tag says your coming from

Monmouth County Please call the event contact for more info it was canceled because he had a business mater that required him, and he will not be back in time for the seminar. I understand your comments, I posting this for info only , please contacted ed Before you travel 2 hrs to find out it is canceled.

How is the turnout for the swap meet? Never been, seems like a cool idea.

Some times good ,some time bad but heck its Free to see

3/24/2012 in the club house 10:00-1:00 ya never know you my find something you have been looking for.

At this point I think all tables have be reserved the table fee is $2 to sell stuff, No firearms can be sold but you can list what you have for sale. if you would be interested in selling you could contact Frank Sevean at (973)839-2205

• Like 1

If you get any response let us know. I've emailed many people from CR/ANJRPC and never received a response of any kind. The only guy who ever responded was on the forum but left....

Fair enough, I can understand your dissatisfaction.

Zell, I would hope to hear something in a few days,I would not expect

instant Com. the two positions are staffed by Volunteers.

thank you,and please let us know the outcome.

Fair enough, I can understand your dissatisfaction.

Zell, I would hope to hear something in a few days,I would not expect

instant Com. the two positions are staffed by Volunteers.

thank you,and please let us know the outcome.

Understood. I'm thinking I'll give it a full week, shoot a polite follow up, then give it one more week before I start to seek out alternate contacts.

Gosh, no need to wait. Just received the following reply:

"Dear Mr. [Me]

Thank you for writing.Subject to possible change, our next board meeting is presently scheduled for May 20th at 10:00 a.m.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know and I will send you a formal invitation the week of the meeting confirming final details.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Doremus

ANJRPC Corresponding Secretary"

Good show ANJRPC. Have to see if I can make it to this one, but either way I'll be extending my thanks to Jeff for his prompt response.

Note to all the folks that have not received their updated range badges please take a moment and stop in the club house and get on

a list to have a new one sent out. avg. time to receive has been under 30 days

Thank you for your cooperation

Speaking of badges, any information as to how they are going to handle the distribution of gate cards? I just saw in the newsletter about the gate but it made no mention how they were going to get cards out? Do we have to go to the clubhouse to request them, or will they be mailed, or has it not been determined yet? And on the same topic, any idea when the gate is going to go live?

nothing official yet,I do not think they are going to be mailed word is they will be fobs keyed to you membership #(similar to speed pass)notice will be given when the gate goes into effect(ha, I know like every thing else) do not quote me but I think they will be distributed at the club house before the gate begins and after operation. there will be a temp code for folks that did not make it before operation to use to get in (there is a number pad also) And remember the RO's are Always there. hope that answered the Q if not fire away.

Note to all the folks that have not received their updated range badges please take a moment and stop in the club house and get on

a list to have a new one sent out. avg. time to receive has been under 30 days

Quick question - when you say "updated range badges" are you referring to people who paid for renewals and haven't received their badges? Or is there a new style of badge that everyone should be receiving?

Quick question - when you say "updated range badges" are you referring to people who paid for renewals and haven't received their badges? Or is there a new style of badge that everyone should be receiving?

correct, paid and have not received, or still have not received permanent cards and only have temp "T" badges

No there is not a new style

thank you for allowing my to clarify.(I hope I did)

• Like 1

nothing official yet,I do not think they are going to be mailed word is they will be fobs keyed to you membership #(similar to speed pass)notice will be given when the gate goes into effect(ha, I know like every thing else) do not quote me but I think they will be distributed at the club house before the gate begins and after operation. there will be a temp code for folks that did not make it before operation to use to get in (there is a number pad also) And remember the RO's are Always there. hope that answered the Q if not fire away.

Thanks, it did answer my question without actually answering my question, LOL. I had a feeling the answer was going to be unknown at this time but thought I'd ask anyway.