silverado427

I have one Question ? when the zombie apocalycse SHTF

Whats going to help you get your game face ON , what sound track is going to do it for you, WHile your racking the slide of your pump ... My theme is ac/dc thunderstruck.... followed buy WHO MADE WHO...

I'LL BE READY TO ROCK AND ROLL I spelled apocalypse wrong

I forgot this one

OH YEAH when it gets really bad I'm going to turn to uncle ted STRANGLEHOLD

Already have my a**-kicking music picked out. Haha, a**-kicking music, funny since I first heard the one song in the movie Kick-a**.

When something happens, and my group and I split up, and I'm traveling by myself, there is only one song I can think of that could embody the lonely desolate feeling accompanying a long trip ahead of me. A trip where my only company are demented beings who desire nothing but to consume my flesh.

This will be the song that will play (at least in my head) when I see a good looking girl about to be over run by zombies, and I come just in the nick of time. Marlboro Red 100 in my mouth, Winchester in hand, I make short work of the undead scourge.

When me and the girl have to take to the road in a hot-wired truck, and race to save people we know (while mowing zombies down in the car)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGkV-YZDSy4

When I think the girl may have been killed.

When I find her safe in the end, and it gets all romantic.

And my theme song would be "Germaniac" by Die Krupps. I couldn't think of any song that's just a total F--- Sh-- up song though for the awesome gunslinging, lead-flying action scene...

Oh, and in the event of a robot apocalypse...

Of course you need your ipod during a zombie invasion, if nothing it else it will let you sleep when you need your rest while the moaning outside it getting to loud. Hell, look at our current wars, which soldier is going to war now without his own sound track on his ipod?

So .. Old school option

New school option

Odd school

And I guess I need an instrumental too ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLpJtvzlEI

Its going to have to start off with this,

Then when shits in full swing it'll go to this

(breakdowns = zombie death overdrive)

then when it's all over I'll sit back and have a smoke listening only to the trickling tributaries of the zombie blood river.

Then when I realize there's more zeds and i have to get pumped again im definitely going with

If the SHTF I won't be reaching for an iPod to get some tunes.

You shouldn't have to though. I thought whenever SHTF that some awesome pump up music just starts playing without the need for an ipod or a radio. That is how it always works in the movies right?