Sign in to follow this  
leahcim

Law on archery practice

I believe it depends on where you live. I don't know of a state law, but more likely a local ordinance that would prevent you from firing a(any) weapon within XXX number of feet of a residence/building. Check your local ordinances

I believe it depends on where you live. I don't know of a state law, but more likely a local ordinance that would prevent you from firing a(any) weapon within XXX number of feet of a residence/building. Check your local ordinances

Most discharge ordinances im aware of specify "Firearm" not "Weapon", that said, it's always a good idea to check and be sure.

Most discharge ordinances im aware of specify "Firearm" not "Weapon", that said, it's always a good idea to check and be sure.

Yes, but some do prohibit missiles and projectiles (their way of prohibiting bow and arrow shooting). My town prohibits discharging all of this, including paintball guns - without a permit.

Yes, but some do prohibit missiles and projectiles (their way of prohibiting bow and arrow shooting). My town prohibits discharging all of this, including paintball guns - without a permit.

Which is why I said its always best to check and be sure