Sabeast

Kimber 1911 VS. Desert Eagle....

?The guy in the picture has weak girly wrists?

I thought we are talking pistols here , why are you getting personal... or do we all have to fit some kind of stereotype to be considered "manly" ?

I think Melg was joking, not making a personal attack. But as for his comment, it is recommended to not let the DE roll back like that. It messes up the cycling of the action and will cause jams. Need to keep the wrists down and absorb the recoil rearward into the shoulder.

The DE .44 is not that bad of a shooter, it's actually fun to shoot, but I agree with Matt, would not use for HD.

You want something much more practicle and very reliable for HD. I wouldn't use the DE or the Kimber from the issues I've heard of with some Kimbers.

?The guy in the picture has weak girly wrists?

I thought we are talking pistols here , why are you getting personal... or do we all have to fit some kind of stereotype to be considered "manly" ?

It was a joke.

But, as later mentioned, if you let a DE back like that, it absolutely won't cycle correctly and you'll get all sorts of FTL, FTE issues. He didn't have girly wrists (that I could tell), but he needs to hold the gun more firmly.