RecessedFilter

Let's plan an EFGA meet-up...

I talked to two others and thought it would be cool if we could attempt at planning a meet-up at EFGA. I have a guest pass, and I believe they do as well so we could guest others in.

With my new job, weekends work best for me. I am thinking Saturday June 23/30th, July 7th/8th? Or farther in July? That gives everyone some time to plan ahead. Hopefully we can meet there at 8am and shoot till 11am or noon? The earlier we go, the less people there will be.

Can I get some feedback?

I'd love to get in on this, and have a guest pass also, however that weekend is no go for me.

I edited and added some other dates, but maybe farther in July would work better for everyone since it gives people time to scratch the date in their calendar.

I don't have a guest pass just yet, I just bacame a member yesterday, so if of you gentlemen that is going and not planning to use your guest pass, I have 2 guys(one from this forum) that are possibly interested. Please PM me if you guys don't mind.

I've been dying to try out this range before joining it. I'll be down for this Saturday the 23rd or any other weekend if someone is willing to guest me in. I'll bring most of my arsenal if all the ranges are open! I'll let you shoot my stuff if you supply your own ammo.

Where is this place? I'd possibly be interested depending on where it is, and if someone can guest pass me in. :) any weekend would do this month.

Its here,

2592 E Redington Rd

Hellertown‎ Pennsylvania‎ 18055

United States

www.efga.net

You can't really go wrong joining for $60 first year and $30 after Then $30 guest pass for a whole year. I bought my pass then went straight to the range and I don't regret joining EFGA one bit. It's an HOUR drive for me, but it really is an unbeatable price in my opinion anyways.

Another thing, damn near everyone was very friendly at the range. I got to shoot an M1a03, ruger something, a glock something, a mosin, a saiga 7.62 and a saiga .223 and last but not least a S&W 686, plus another pistol but I don't remember the name/model and this happened within the first couple weeks. The other members just offered them to me with out me even asking.

I also met a new friend DamjanBlues from this forum and also a member at EFGA. It was his fault that I bought a mosin nagant, because he offered to let me shoot it before purchasing one(I fell in love at first shot). He even helped to pick one out with me. He even let my wifey shoot his pistols too.

Come on, what's $30 or $60? I mean if you go to an indoor range that's $15-25 each time, plus the crazy loud acoustics and the ever so healthy gun smoke.