bobblackrifle

Will a Zombie freeze solid in the winter?

Looks like I'm going to Canada.

Another thing I was wondering the other night

They can't drown right? Cause they're dead and all. So conceivably they could walk underwater to a nearby island to wreak some havoc on people that thought they were safe.

They can't drown right? Cause they're dead and all. So conceivably they could walk underwater to a nearby island to wreak some havoc on people that thought they were safe.

According to WWZ (again, I know, I swing by that books nuts), yes. I'd give all the theory's/examples, but don't want to spoil it for those that want to read it.

Also seen in "The Land of the Dead"

well if its not deep that is .... I don't think undead would be able to walk on the bottom of the Atlantic ....

well if its not deep that is .... I don't think undead would be able to walk on the bottom of the Atlantic ....

It depend on the mechanism by which their cells function. The extreme pressures can do weird things to protein chains if you don't have the right genes.

If their cells could function, it'd be a matter of making the walk. There's some deep holes down there that would take a lot of zombies to fill them enough to make the accessible to the shambling masses.

According to the Zombie Survival Guide (also Max Brooks) they will wander aimlessly under water but could accidentally stumble across your beach or island and resurface on land. Also they can freeze solid, but if ever thawed will still be functional zombies. Nowhere is safe! That's why you must prepare!

:)

MC