RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Dec 9th at Clinton WMA

Whatever...other plans now. Tickets were a gift because the owner knows I'm a saints fan. Anyway..I will just wait for the one you don't go to

You never know when I'll pop up, so stop being a douche. I've never had a problem with a member here (well, there is one guy) and you KNOW me bro.

Yup I do. And I'm still pissed about our last situation that came up. Nothing to do with this place.

bro, she loves me. And I love her. It wasn't meant towards YOU or her. It was meant for the douchebags in certain neighborhoods who bought the dog for all the wrong reasons.

bro, she loves me. And I love her. It wasn't meant towards YOU or her. It was meant for the douchebags in certain neighborhoods who bought the dog for all the wrong reasons.

Omg still on this pitbull thing?

I went out today with my gf and two of my friends for an hour or so. I thought it would be empty since it was really cloudy and just an overall crappy day out, but it was packed. There were a ton of people there that looked like they didn't know what the hell they were doing, probably the most unsafe gun handling I've seen in a while.

Can't wait for next sunday!

I went out today with my gf and two of my friends for an hour or so. I thought it would be empty since it was really cloudy and just an overall crappy day out, but it was packed. There were a ton of people there that looked like they didn't know what the hell they were doing, probably the most unsafe gun handling I've seen in a while.

Can't wait for next sunday!

Why? Because you know they we all handle guns safely and don't have to worry about being peppered?

Man people cant tell sarcasm or take jokes on here. Or in some cases use common sense to figure out a common error when posting from a phone. Should have read "you know THAT we all..." Meant as a joke because he was talking about witnessing people being unsafe when handling their firearms while he was there.

I understand now. It's the internet...it's hard to read sarcasm especially with type-o's broski. Even though we handle guns well, it wouldn't matter when you get shot by some idiot from 5 or 10 yds away.

So as of right now, it sounds like there is a storm rolling through our area this weekend. I will play this by ear. If sunday morning I wake up and it's raining out, I will not be there. But if it's cloudy, then I am down to shoot until it rains or whatever. Hopefully it's a nice day, or cloudy at the least, cause I wanna shoot so so bad!

Yeah, rain in the afternoon so the morning should be good, just cloudy. I'll definitely be there. If anyone local gets there early and find that its really coming down or something please post an update here.

ok it is raining in flemington(20 min south of range) but barely just a few drops here and there i am still going to try as long the rain dose not get worse. i dont have a smart phone though so i wont be able to post from the range