RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Dec 9th at Clinton WMA

Is was great to see you guys again and blast some clays. I just wanted to give a special thanks to RecessedFilter for getting this organized and helping me out today with my new clay thrower. Many board members got much use out of it today. I'll be looking forward to it again next month. The event was even more special since a really nice guy let me fire his $27,000 Krieghoff and a very nice Japaneses made Browning. Man the people you get to meet when you are shooting, pretty cool huh? Now we need to organize a Cabellas run!!

Hell yea guys it was a great day today even with a little bit of rain. Now its time to break them down and oil the hell out of em. I already cant wait for the next one. I gotta get reloading again to resupply my stock of 12g. I shot a huge portion today lol. And thanks again ming for the dumplings and other food that hit the spot!

Thanks for a memorable experience. This was my first time for everything. Christening my first shotgun, shooting clay for the first time, using the thrower. Got to play with ALOT of new toys. Thanks for all the tips everyone's provided. Although this was the first for everything, definitely won't be the last. It was nice meeting everyone. Hope to see y'all in the next meet. I'll be sure to bring more lead next time. Can't believe I went through 4 boxes in such a short period of time. My shoulder will pay for it in the morning. :)

Tim

Thanks to drez, adam for taking so much trouble for me.

And igor and dave (hope you can see this), thanks for sharing the range and ammo with me. It was such a pleasure shooting those pistols! .40 S & W was such a kick. 1911 is always most fun to shoot, I'm considering getting some .45 ammo just in case I get another chance... And the beretta has such sweet pointability. The holster of the Nagant is awsome. And I was lucky to have wayne with me on my way back, or else it would be such a boring drive home.

So see you guys January! Maybe I won't bring dumplings next time, shifting to some other snack might be good idea.

How about we put some names to the faces.

078c6cf0b181eb74cbf82462b6616774.jpg

Top row left to right, then bottom row. I'm sorry but I'm horrible remembering names...

3. Dino71 - ?

7. Fishnut - Adam

8. ? - Bryan

9. RecessedFilter - Drez

10. Xm8k36d - Ming

11. ? - Dave

12. Lalo - Jorge

15. ? - Chaz

How about we put some names to the faces.

Top row left to right, then bottom row. I'm sorry but I'm horrible remembering names...

3. Dino71 - ?

7. Fishnut - Adam

8. ? - Bryan

9. RecessedFilter - Drez

10. Xm8k36d - Ming

12. Lalo - Jorge

15. ? - Chaz

Man you have good memory. I can hardly remember any name quickly. I think 1 is Wayne, and 11 is Dave, both not forum member yet.

Thanks to drez, adam for taking so much trouble for me.

And igor and dave (hope you can see this), thanks for sharing the range and ammo with me. It was such a pleasure shooting those pistols! .40 S & W was such a kick. 1911 is always most fun to shoot, I'm considering getting some .45 ammo just in case I get another chance... And the beretta has such sweet pointability. The holster of the Nagant is awsome. And I was lucky to have wayne with me on my way back, or else it would be such a boring drive home.

So see you guys January! Maybe I won't bring dumplings next time, shifting to some other snack might be good idea.

you brought pistols to the Clinton range? Tsk tsk not good antics boys!

Joe - I owe you a box of ammo man. Next time!

Ray - It's the good 'ol Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader Tri-Rail. Tri-rail forend replaced with a hogue and factory stock soon to be replaced with a 13' LOP hogue. the 14.5' factory stock is a wee bit too long for me and the 12" too short. Kept smacking my face with my thumb when trying to sight it in with some slugs. I put pics up in the pic thread...

1. ? - Wayne

2. "DamjanBlues" - Igor

3. "Dino71" - ?

4. ? - Steven

6. ? - Jim

7. "Fishnut" - Adam

8. ? - Bryan

9. "RecessedFilter" - Drez

10. "Xm8k36d" - Ming

11. ? - Dave

12. "Lalo" - Jorge

13. "twong11219" - Tim