RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Dec 9th at Clinton WMA

Is this that 30K gun that someone brought in? I'm amazed that someone would bring that out to use in a rainy day. BTW, dont forget to clean adn oil your guns!

Well some guy (not from the board) came by where I had my clay thrower set up and I fired about 25 clays for him. Then he offered it to me to try it out. Since I am not shotgun expert I asked him about it and then he told me it's a Kriegoff and the shocking value of it. I know Drez took it for a test drive too. He also had a Japaneses made Browning O/U that shot really sweet. I hit about 6 clays in a row without even trying, that one was valued at around $4000. I actually liked the Browning a little better.

Well some guy (not from the board) came by where I had my clay thrower set up and I fired about 25 clays for him. Then he offered it to me to try it out. Since I am not shotgun expert I asked him about it and then he told me it's a Kriegoff and the shocking value of it. I know Drez took it for a test drive too. He also had a Japaneses made Browning O/U that shot really sweet. I hit about 6 clays in a row without even trying, that one was valued at around $4000. I actually liked the Browning a little better.

Looks good on you Dino. :) You didn't miss a thing. Just kept dusting all of them. You have to admit, the furniture on that thing was beautiful. The wood looked like polished marble.

I was the one there with the red dot on my scattergun. Thanks for letting us break in your new thrower. I'm considering one now too. It's too addicting.

That was Steven who brought the nice gear. As quoted from him, "they're meant to be used." I guess you just have to enjoy it while you can cuz you never know what's around the corner.

Looks good on you Dino. :) You didn't miss a thing. Just kept dusting all of them. You have to admit, the furniture on that thing was beautiful. The wood looked like polished marble.

I was the one there with the red dot on my scattergun. Thanks for letting us break in your new thrower. I'm considering one now too. It's too addicting.

That was Steven who brought the nice gear. As quoted from him, "they're meant to be used." I guess you just have to enjoy it while you can cuz you never know what's around the corner.

But using that particular gun in the rain!!!! That thing needs an insurance policy! :ph34r: