Krdshrk

NJGF Arms Race 2013

Now, you can stimulate the local economy and protecting your neighborhood.

At the end of the year, will have a few winners, for most C&R added, most total added, most interesting firearm, etc. Your reward? Brownie points and bragging rights!

Hopefully this will encourage new members to post, ask questions, get more involved. Secondly, this can also serve going forward as a master pics thread. =)

Rules for the 2013 Arms Race.

#1 You can only list guns that have come into your possession as of 01/01/2013. That will give everyone an even start. Sorry seasoned NJGF'ers, you don't get a head start.

#2 Any firearm will count (even barreled actions) but, if you list your airsoft guns and water pistols we will laugh at you. Pellet & BB guns will count but post at your own risk of being picked on. Military flare guns will count also.

#3 The more you get the better but, Cool Factor can go a long ways.

Brownie points for: Bayonets, Scopes, a new stock, gun safes or cabinets

You may even get Brownie points for posting pic's.

Bonus question: In your first post, predict the total number of new firearms you will add to your arsenal, net of sales by year end 2013.

Btw, if your gun purchases sank in a boating accident.... dont feel you have to post, although if you want to tease people as to what sank, go right ahead.

Remington R15. 22" barrel woodland camo.. picked it up yesterday, the last "AR" from Lou's in Raritan. Got a bunch of magazines and some accesories.

Already getting a makeover. Ill post before and after pics when i can..

I didn't have much on my list for this year until I saw Ruger's new additions for this year. SR45, SR1911 CMMDR, LC380 and possibly a threaded barrel version of the SR22 have now made it to my list. Just gotta wait to see if my LGS can get them in.

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr45/models.html

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr1911/models.html

http://www.ruger.com/products/lc380/models.html

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr22Pistol/models.html

I love that tech ops foreend.. played with it when he was first doing it...

Picked up a Remington 700 .308 with a beautiful Vortex optic today.. (please check FS section for the ar mentionss a few posts up lol)

Picked up a Springer Loaded last week. Very pretty, fitted tight as...well, very tight. Crisp trigger break although the trigger itself is sloppy so there's a bit of takeup.

Had my heart set on a Range Officer for quite a while but I decided I NEEDED stainless

Picked these up today. Glock 22 Gen4 and Mossberg 500 #54129.

I also have a Glock 23 Gen4 and Glock 27 Gen4 on the way.

Also a new safe, but you're not getting a picture of that.

you did good bro

If, in the future, you want to add a stock to your 500 call Mossberg and give them the serial number. They will send you the long screw so you can order any stock you want. Just a heads up, since shooting that gun with THAT grip will be fun for 4 rounds and after that it becomes painful and unpleasant.

So far this year I've picked up:

Spikes tactical lower

Remington 870 Tactical Magpul

On the list for this year:

Glock 26 Gen 4

Sig P226 Mk25

Kimber Warrior

Benelli M2

Ruger 10/22 Stainless

Remington 700 Tactical .308

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2