Krdshrk

NJGF Arms Race 2013

so far

IWI Tavor

LWRC 300BLK

DDM4 SBR full auto 556

Damn, ray has been busy. How's that Tavor

He's full of shit ray, his wife don't let him spend money he's robbing Peter to pay Paul!

And #9 (if you want to count a .22 rifle) is the Marlin 795 I picked up at the Dick's in Delaware today on the way back from VA.  It was nice to not pay tax and walk out with the rifle the same day.

post-5690-0-92865500-1369673195_thumb.jpg

I concede the title this year and from now on. Passing the torch. No longer will all my purchases be tracked here for a certain reason. No it's not the wife. She actually knows I have lots of guns.

It actually has nothing to do with the current climate. It's a matter of something on here that will all be handled in time and then for all to know

I am attempting to get pics of all my purchases so far this year. Stay tuned

So what's the story?

To add the BLF's post, I think a lot of you who post in this thread should be weary. It's very easy to track all your purchases, and I'm somewhat surprised a lot of you so easily upload pics and tell everyone (and that's not just forum members, this info is public now) what you have bought.

Not criticizing anyone, just giving you something to think about. I'd love to share what I've bought lately, but with everything going on, and the public eye on forums nowadays, I just keep to telling people in person.