NJ2AS News

Governor Christie To Speak At February 8 Pro 2A Rally In Trenton

Unless something critical comes up, we can expect him to make an appearance.rs.

ALWAYS a caveat.

I'm sure there will be a shortage of Krispy Kreme donuts somewhere and he'll use that as an excuse...

Christie is planning to make a run in 2016, and that's his impetus for coming to this event. This bloated RINO will probably speak out against "assault weapons" and any magazine over 10 because that's what the MSM and the Libs want to hear, especially in this True Blue state of ours. I would love to be wrong, but look at what he's said and done this entire year. It would be great if he would support us being a Shall Issue state, but that is highly doubtful. Sorry for being realistic...

I continue to fail to understand why so-called adults go right to the fat jokes and insults when Christie's name comes up. If you don't like him, fine, but are you at least able to curb the high-school type antics? For Christ sakes, I'm assuming you're old enough to own a firearm, so you should be old enough to conduct yourselves in a mature manner.

I hope you Christie haters have no intentions of going to the rally. We really don't need the embarrassment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk.

I continue to fail to understand why so-called adults go right to the fat jokes and insults when Christie's name comes up. If you don't like him, fine, but are you at least able to curb the high-school type antics? For Christ sakes, I'm assuming you're old enough to own a firearm, so you should be old enough to conduct yourselves in a mature manner.

I hope you Christie haters have no intentions of going to the rally. We really don't need the embarrassment.

+1

We need this event to be a mature, non-violent, positive show of support for our positions and the 2nd Admendment. Just the fact that Christie is willing to give his time and views shows the he realizes that this is a very important issue to many law abiding taxpapers that may or may not support him at re-election. I appreciate the respect he is showing to us by appearing and speaking at our event.

+2

Thats it. The comments on this forum have become irrelevant, offensive and down right insipid. Seriously, thisisnascar's comment is spot on. You are NEVER going to get 100% of what you want from a politician. Fact... take what you can and work it. Leave the immature, ridiculous petty comments to yourself. People in this frikking state have got to learn to use their mouths less, and open their ears more. You are not helping a single thing with your captured for all time posts... So what happens when the Govenor actually agrees with us and the anti's come here looking for ammo... and all these negative, immature comments are posted for them to use. Nice...

Lighten the @#$up! Lead, follow or get the F out of the way. We are facing a loss of our rights completely and your all worried about CCW now! If you dont band together with focus the only thing your going to be able to conceal is your limited POV. Focus on what is important RIGHT NOW, proving that firearms are tools, no more good or evil then the man/woman that wields them.

Rant off...

Right on. Antis already have enough to bash us with. We don't need to give them more.

... on a related note. It is definate that Christie will be attending (baring any last minute issues). Last I read, there was now a question as to whether he was committed to coming or not. NJ2AS folks sent out something confirming he was coming, then someone from Christie's office (I believe) said that was never confirmed by his office.

Anyone know for sure?

I've been to events where the governor has agreed to make an appearance and gotten booed as soon as his arrival was announced to the crowd. It's embarassing. I hope everyone at this rally conducts themselves better because we need to be seen in a more positive light. Remember, there will be news coverage.

+3

This needs to be a demonstration of support for the Second Amendment. The press already portrays us poorly, let's not give them fuel for their fire.