Magpul PMAG 30 Polymer 30 Round AR-15 Magazine 5.56 NATO, Black

75 Customer Reviews

Our Low Price:

$79.97

Ships from warehouse: What is this?

Manufacturer: Magpul MAG211BLK

Item: MAG-074

UPC: 873750001609

The PMAG is a lightweight 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and an anti tilt, self lubricating follower for increased reliability.

The Gen 2 revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss.

Note: Magpul has recently released the Gen 3 M3 Magazine. The magazines listed on this page are Gen 2 PMAGs with the dust covers. The M3 magazines will have a different part number when we receive them.

I made two big ammo orders from Cheaper than Dirt after my back surgery in Oct 2010, probably around Christmastime 2010 early 2011 (my bday in Feb, I prob used Christmas present money first and then Bday money).

They had occassional sales which were nice, I bought some 12 gauge buck and slugs, some 22LR stuff on sale, maybe a little 9/40 or even dirt cheap Russian no name .223 for the AR i had just bought.

I realized afterwards, i LOST MONEY on this because their prices were okay, but their shipping is ABOUT THE MOST EXPENSIVE I've seen on the net. I beleive THEY ACTUALLY PROFIT on shipping, like if your shipping would be $16 from MidwayUSA it's $25-$30 from them, for their pocket money.

When I calculated everything, it was substantially cheaper for me to buy the ammo I bought from them , from the 20 mins away Walmart. Walmart has pretty great prices (at the time, ) pretty decent selection (at the time) and of course no SHIPPING.

I had another issue from CTD during / right before Superstorm Sandy in Oct, and they were not very nice then downright lied to me to make it up and failed to do what he said he would do for me, so never again. Then I heard about them cancelling orders of stuff EN ROUTE, and re-adjusting the prices from like $9.99 a mag to $59.99 a mag, absolutely redonk. Never again.

30 round mags are STANDARD. Secondly its not about need.

Then you fail to understand what price gouging is. When the storm hit people needed gas cans and generators.

Local vendors upped the price from what they were 24hrs before, that is price gouging, basically forcing people

to purchse somethig at a higher price when they are desperate. Not sure where you come from but I dont know

too may people that would so desperate to buy a 30 round mag for $70 + dollars because they absoutly need it.

If you were taking my earlier post to mean why does anyone need a 30 round mag? the typical gun grabber

saying then you are incorrect.