Ocean County Sheriff

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 MadeInAmerica

MadeInAmerica
  • LocationLakewood
  • Home Range:CJR&PC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hello, my name is Frank J Garnick. I am running for Ocean County Sheriff, as a Republican. I am a member of the NJ Gun Forum and NJ2AS, amongst other like minded groups. The reason I am running is simple. The only way I can be 100% sure that our next Sheriff will be unabashedly Constitutionally pure is if I am the Sheriff. If anyone knows of someone else running who is going to keep his (or her) oath to support and defend the Constitution, for real, let me know and I'll drop my run, happily. I feel that the only way to stop the runaway tyranny that has become our "ruling class" is to take back our country county by county, state by state. I am a student of liberty, you know, those things our founding fathers held dear. Well so do we all. I've even opened a Twitter account, big news for me that. @InfoSheriff.
Thanks, Frank J Garnick.
NJ2SA #6913444 OK #012185 NRA #169763416
NRA, NJ2AS, JPFO, GOA, Oathkeeper, Tenther, CJR&PC, III, ANJRPC
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take..." Y'all know the rest.

#2 Nickjc

Nickjc

Springfield Armory US Rifle, Cal. .30, M1

• NJGF Vendor
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationGlenwood, Vernon twshp, Sussex co.
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Good for you sir...best of luck..
** probably sent from my phone while mobile..please excuse the typos **

Thanks ! NickJC

9-11-01 - In memory of Mom, Loli, Gerry, Donald & Vinny...

Posted Image]

Blah. BHP's are AWESOME.

#3 BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish
  • LocationBayonne,NJ
  • Home Range:OBRPC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

If I were in ocean county I would vote for you. Best of luck

#4 blksheep

blksheep
  • LocationOcean County
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

You have my vote sir...
GLOCK Certified Armorer

Fast and True

#5 P4Plenty

P4Plenty
  • LocationBurlington County NJ

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

YES!!!!!
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

#6 Shane45

Shane45

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hot damn a breath of fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined" (Patrick Henry, 3 J. Elliot, Philadelphia, 1836) " Posted Image

#7 fumanchu182

fumanchu182
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Best of luck to you.

NRA: 207337849, NJ2AS: 9065266.

#8 Avi

Avi
  • LocationLakewood, N.J 08701
  • Home Range:Brick Armory,Mcrpc

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

I know Frank for many years he really has hit stuff together ocean county and America for that matter would be very lucky to have him as sheriff

Welcome to New Jersey...where we make criminals of our residents one stupid law at a time.

#9 Dan

Dan
  • LocationMatawan, NJ

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Good luck!

#10 so_dank

so_dank
  • Home Range:clinton

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

Nooo come to passaic... lol. Good luck!!

#11 eVuLPeNGuiN

eVuLPeNGuiN
  • LocationToms River,NJ
  • Home Range:Brick Armory

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

You got my vote. Once I get in shape, give me a job. ;D

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

#12 HINCHMAN

HINCHMAN
  • LocationBergen County NJ
  • Home Range:NJ

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

make sure you win, thats all we ask.

#13 MikeL417

MikeL417
  • Home Range:Not yet =)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

You go buddy!
Mike

#14 silverado427

silverado427
  • LocationJersey Shore
  • Home Range:???

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

You have my vote Frank...

NRA MEMBER
NJ2AS MEMBER
Andy

images_zpsae819d46.jpeg                                                                                                     

#15 jm1827

jm1827

Son, fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

• Premier Member
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationMillstone NJ
  • Home Range:Range 14

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Good luck sir, and please let us know what we can do to help!

Joe

NRA Member
NJ2AS Member

5+ months for a FID change of address...

5-1/2 months for my latest P2P...

A process we were told would take 30 days or less.

ALL who work for a living must vote to outvote those who vote for a living.

“The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.”  JAMES MADISON

#16 heaterbob

heaterbob
  • Locationocean county

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

good luck, you have my vote
NJ2AS
NRA
SAF
USPSA

hvac contractor

#17 JimmyAGR

JimmyAGR
  • LocationAtlantic Highlands

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

Good luck. I will let my friends in Ocean County know about you and spread the word.

“The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men.”

Samuel Adams

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"- Patrick Henry

#18 MadeInAmerica

MadeInAmerica
  • LocationLakewood

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Heartening response, thanks. I plan to win and start an evolution in the Peoples Republic of New Jersey, where the rights of New Jerseyans are off limits to those in Government.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take..." Y'all know the rest.

#19 Damjan

Damjan
  • LocationHunterdon County
  • Home Range:America

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hello and good luck with your campaign.

Do you have a website, facebook page yet?
Major T. J. "King" Kong: Survival kit contents check:
In them you'll find:One forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles;one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.
Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

#20 dimitrge

dimitrge
  • LocationUnion, Union County
  • Home Range:union county

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Good luck and anyone I know in that area I will ask for them to vote for you

#21 Malsua

Malsua
  • LocationVernon NJ
  • Home Range:Nada

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Good luck!
-Mark

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

-- Theodore Roosevelt

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living." -- Anonymous

#22 MadeInAmerica

MadeInAmerica
  • LocationLakewood

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

No website or Facebook yet, but I have a Twitter account, @InfoSheriff. Working on the other things.

#23 Tactical Monkey

Tactical Monkey
  • LocationCamden County
  • Home Range:SJSC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

Good Luck Sir!
New Jersey Range Locations and Info
"High speed low drag"

#24 hd2000fxdl

hd2000fxdl
  • LocationSayreville, NJ
  • Home Range:OBRPC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

Best of luck to you, refreshing to see pro 2A folks out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Harry

Member: NRA // NJ2AS // ANJRPC // SAF // USCCA // CCW FL, AZ & VA // GSSF // USPSA & SCSA
// Dillon 650 // OBRPC // GOA //

Like to Travel? // Hunting Trips (PM me to learn how) // Free Booking Enginehttps://harrymwells....ation?flow=pref

Bike Related: Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
When You Get There, There's No There There

Bad Decisions Make Great Stories
Never offer to fight an OLD geezer. If you win, there's NO glory. If you Lose, your reputation is shot.

#25 Mikeythumbs

Mikeythumbs
  • LocationJackson

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

You have my vote. Once you get up and running you should contact cjrpc about coming out to a general membership meeting and doing a talk we have over 3000 members and I am sure every one of them would support your campaign.
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

Ben Franklin

#26 AnthonyG

AnthonyG
  • Locationjackson

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

Agree with mikey the members of CJRPC and the friends and family they could influence can make a nice boost of support for your campaign.

#27 tony357

tony357
  • LocationTUCKERTON NJ

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

You have my vote, good luck...
If it flies it die's, if it run's it is done!

#28 MadeInAmerica

MadeInAmerica
  • LocationLakewood

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

As regards CJRPC, I plan joining the end of this month anyhow. Al's speech on Feb 8th helped fire me up for the run. I've got half the signatures I need to get on the ballot on June 4th. I'll be sending letters off to various RKBA organizations this week. Thanks for the moral support. My "competitor" has alot of backing, but is he really pro 2A?

#29 MattH

MattH
  • LocationWaretown,NJ

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Is there a place we can sign for you? I'm sure you could get a few more signatures from the OC residents on the forums.

#30 MadeInAmerica

MadeInAmerica
  • LocationLakewood

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Thanks but you gotta sign in person. I only need 100 to get on the ballot and I have till April 1st. Won't be a problem, as my relaxed pace of 10 per day...
Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users