NJMac

Cannon Home Guard?

Does anyone have experience with Cannon Home Guard safes? I'm looking for a smallish safe that offers some theft/fire deterrent beyond the security safe style boxes but like to still be able to move it solo with a hand truck. Similar options seem to be offered by Mesa, American Security, and Liberty. My budget is up to around $1,000. Thanks!

How many guns are you looking to store? There is a really nice Winchester safe that the tractor supply sells for around $700. It weighs around 500lbs and I have seen it in person and it is built solid. It also has pistol holders on the doors, 1/2hr fire rating and 12 bolts! All the canons I saw were kind of poorly built but they are priced nice. I hope this helps!

http://www.tractorsupply.com/winchester-reg-gun-safe-24-gun-capacity-1043297

I looked at safes the other day at Sportsmen's Den and Tractor supply.

The Liberty's sure are nice, $$$ and 8-12 weeks out. Only a couple in stock and they were huge.

Tractor Supply - no one there to help. I did notice that the the Big Canon they had there looked nice, but when looking inside around the door opening I could daylight through the crappy welds along the lower right corner.

BTW, the Canon at TS in Allentown has a combo of 123456

They offer white glove? My biggest problem is getting the bugger in.

Wish I knew about sportsmans carrying libertys. Bought a liberty 30 from lowes online. Coming in a week or two.cant wait! And a muuuch better price than the local dealer.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

They offer white glove? My biggest problem is getting the bugger in.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Not sure. I opted for standard delivery and im gonna try to find a powered dolly to rent. They offer it for appliances so it wouldnt be a stretch. Ill check the listing later to see if they offer it

Figures... Companies that do offer it are safes like liberty which by nature already are expensive...

Negative.. Safes over 225 are curbside only. Although the drivers have always forked my materials into the garage for me.

Typos courtesy Apple...