• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SgtToadette

SgtToadette
  • LocationHopewell
  • Home Range:Easton Fish and Game Association

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys,

I've finally gotten a hold onto the AR15 I've wanted after about 6 months of saving. Now that I finally have it, I'd like to get to know it better and I'm consequently looking for some formal instruction.

I've browsed the GFH webpage and while I see the First Steps: Rifle class is available, I was looking for something more specific to my pattern rifle. I'm looking to learn the basics of disassembly, cleaning, sighting-in, and other fundamentals of the platform. It's worth noting that my specific rifle is a PWS MK116 Mod1, long-stroke gas piston operated rifle, which is a bit out of the ordinary.

I was very pleased with my First Steps: Pistol class and have since been impressed by your integrity and perseverance in the past few months, and I want to continue giving you business.

Is there a specific class that you guys offer that would meet my criteria?

Thanks!

#2 gunforhire

gunforhire
  • LocationBehind the 2A Iron Curtain
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hey guys,

I've finally gotten a hold onto the AR15 I've wanted after about 6 months of saving. Now that I finally have it, I'd like to get to know it better and I'm consequently looking for some formal instruction.

I've browsed the GFH webpage and while I see the First Steps: Rifle class is available, I was looking for something more specific to my pattern rifle. I'm looking to learn the basics of disassembly, cleaning, sighting-in, and other fundamentals of the platform. It's worth noting that my specific rifle is a PWS MK116 Mod1, long-stroke gas piston operated rifle, which is a bit out of the ordinary.

I was very pleased with my First Steps: Pistol class and have since been impressed by your integrity and perseverance in the past few months, and I want to continue giving you business.

Is there a specific class that you guys offer that would meet my criteria?

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words, please email Jimmy@gunforhire.com and we will tailor a class to your specific needs.

Ant

Welcome to Gun For Hire - America's Urban Defense Institute Since 1992

Stand Strong "Sto Validus"
ANTHONY P. COLANDRO
CEO / Master Training Counselor & Capitalist Marksman

888-Gun-For-Hire (486-3674)
http://www.gunforhire.com/
Gun For Hire Radio - http://www.gunforhir....com/index.html

GFH HQ & Range: 1267 McBride Ave
Woodland Park NJ 07424

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users