• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 71ragtopgoat

71ragtopgoat
  • LocationBergen County
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

http://www.sportsman...&cjadv=CJTSGUSA

The Bill of Rights: Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in MA, NJ, NY, CA, MD, DC. Restrictions apply.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

#2 Scottcba1

Scottcba1
  • LocationBayville, NJ
  • Home Range:Range 14

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

sold out already.... :(
"Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud-the red-the white-the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made; Don’t Tread on Me is what it says and I’ll take that to my grave." Aaron Lewis, country boy

"Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him,put him to sleep."
Theodore Roosevelt, New York City, February 17, 1899

#3 71ragtopgoat

71ragtopgoat
  • LocationBergen County
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

From the order page quote
"It's expected in our warehouse on June 24, 2013 and will be shipped to you within 24 hours after its arrival."
Thats the second sold out post for 9mm from me today. I'm giving up.
Its selling faster then I can post it.
Sorry guys

The Bill of Rights: Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in MA, NJ, NY, CA, MD, DC. Restrictions apply.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users