So the owners of RTSP made a surprise visit to my new range this morning! Guess what? The brought me a good luck opening gift!.

Now that is how all of 2A people should get along in NJ. I have known those guy's for 3 years and have taught at their facility for 15 months and have nothing but respect for them. Other people in this industry could learn a few things from them.

Again, thank you Rick, Brad, and Pete I hope both of our business's grow and prosper in this oppressive State.

Anthony

Same here Ant.... Appreciated the opportunity to meeting them this morn and also appreciated the extended tour behind the scenes. Good bunch of guys... Thanks for introducing them to me....

See yaz at the GO..... :)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

This shows the class that all ranges should follow. While I haven't been at RTSP, I have friends that shot there and have nothing but great things to say.

Good luck to both ranges, there are enough customers for both places to be successfully.

The more ranges, the more awareness, the more people entering or re-entering the sport, the more business for everyone. You will both do well, the established business may notice a blip for a short time, but it is always temporary! Good for all of you I say!

Hey! I know you mean them, but you told me not too... So when I do, your big buddy and I will let you watch and drool! Lmao!

One complaint. They did not bring any edible gifts. Wtf. Lol.

Should have just brought him food. Much easier... ;)

I wanted to bring over 2 cases of 9mm, 3 cases of CCI 22LR, a Wilson Combat and an LWRC Reaper, but I was out voted. Sorry Cuz.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...