Nikos

FFL Fees - cheat sheet

For convenience, I created a spreadsheet to keep track of NJ FFL transfer fees. The cheat sheet below is saved as an image in order to preserve the formatting. Since it requires many steps to update the cheat sheet image, I usually wait until I get more information. Check the Google Docs link below as this gets updated much faster.

GOOGLE DOC LINK: Information gets updated here first.

- Forum Sponsors highlighted in yellow
- Additional taxes/fees may apply. Contact FFL for details

- Last update: 03/16/2015

Next update to cheat sheet GIF:

-Deleted OMG Customs

-Struck Tru Value 

-YOJ changed to Andover Hunt & Fish

-Added Cheyenne Firearms **(need phone information

-Added Lou G's Outdoors

-Added Steel City Firearms 

-Struck Ray's Tactical

-Deleted Arms-n-ammo

-East Brunswick Sportsman removed

-Added Jersey Small Guns Gunsmithing

-Added Tier 1 Defense

-Added DC Sportsman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Ton of changes coming in so I removed the GIF at the moment. Please use the Google Doc link above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The data provided in the cheat sheet has been gathered from multiple sources and is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or up to date. Contact the FFL for more information.

• Like 1

Can that be sorted by FFL/Shop name instead of location? Kinda hard to read through that way.

Yes.

Now a question for the mods: Does anyone know if html tables are allowed in posts?

If yes, it'll be much easier to edit the initial post.

EDIT: Tried adding HTML tables and they didn't work.

Hunting World Guns and Ammo in Freehold is not in there. I don't know what Vinny charges but I'm sure he is about the same as others.

There's a Hunting World listed with a different location. If there's more than one, please get the info and I'll add it.

You can take out the extra wording for Arms-n-Ammo. Each transfer is $40.

Done. Might need to reload the page to clear the cache.

Nice job. Footnote for Action Shooters/Haledon needs -new- gun transfer is IIRC $50+ nics

Let me know if that's accurate and I'll change it.

37 for action includes the govt's cut (sales tax)

Lincoln park hardware seems to be missing

True Value Hardware in Lincoln Park, it's there.

Hunting World Guns and Ammo in Freehold is not in there. I don't know what Vinny charges but I'm sure he is about the same as others.

That's the right one. It's called Hunting World of Freehold but is actually in Millstone.

East Brunswick Sportsman is a forum sponsor and I don't see them up there. I have used them before and honestly don't remember the price.

$40 + NICS

Hunting World, is that in Millstone or Millstone Township? There is a big difference. Being as it was said they were in Freehold, then I would guess they are actually in Millstone Township. I grew-up there and sometimes people would look for our house in Millstone which was pretty far from the Freehold area!