Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

ACTION ALERT: 5/11 Counter Protest to Bryan Miller in PA

Since the Rally in Trenton on 5/11 has been cancelled, and the mouthpiece for CeasefireNJ, CeasefirePA, and Heeding God's Call known as Bryan Miller is having an anti gun rally......people might want to attended the counter protest spearheaded by Concerned Gun Owners of Bucks County in PA.

More info here > https://www.facebook.com/events/467056993371404/

Even with NJ2AS not participating, the object is to show that there is another side to their argument. A peaceful showing will say more than a bunch of anti-gun mouthpieces shouting anti-gun slogans. I can hear the chanting now. Stupid stuff like "What do we want -- gun control. When do we want it - now" and "No justice, no peas."

There is an article posted on Nbcnews.com regarding the rally. The good Reverand Moore feels they have a 1st Amendment right and it was basically disrupted by legal gun owners. I thought they didn't believe in the Constitution or Bill of Rights? I guess it's only when they call on it for something they want or believe in. Pick and chose, pick and chose. That damn 2nd amendment thing keeps getting in the way of their 1st amendment rights. And remember, they are the peaceful and nonviolent ones like Rev. Moore said. This is what they honestly believe.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51821826/ns/local_news-philadelphia_pa/#.UY7SoWt5mSN