mag1

Some Knives I scored at Blade 2013

Awesome pieces you got there. Were those XM from the lotto? You lucky to be able to snag 2. I have no luck with his drawings. I've been wanting a Terzoula since I started collecting. Sad to say my funds have depleted my possibility of building on my collection. I Have one addition left to end it all. Been on the waiting list for 3 yrs now for a Scott Cook Lochsa.

2 XMs (is one a slicer and one a spanto blade?)? AND all that other stuff? I am jealous. Nice pickups. 

Yes sir. I didnt get to win a custom this year, but I am going to the USN Gathering in Vegas end of August. Better luck there since its gonna be a smaller meet!

Awesome pieces you got there. Were those XM from the lotto? You lucky to be able to snag 2. I have no luck with his drawings. I've been wanting a Terzoula since I started collecting. Sad to say my funds have depleted my possibility of building on my collection. I Have one addition left to end it all. Been on the waiting list for 3 yrs now for a Scott Cook Lochsa.

Xm's were from Rick's lottery. Bob didnt have his own table, he shared one with Felthoelter. 

Can you believe I was like number 175 when I put my name down on the list for the drawing. I think they were over 300 on the list. If you won, he texted you and you had 30 min to claim your knife. I was offered $2500 twice for the Jersey Devil flipper. I just love it, so keeping it for now!

Lochsa's are mint, good luck.

That is lucky. I've had none with his lotteries. I was able to snag a textured carbon fiber XM-18 in 3.5" 20CV Spanto glory at a non-inflated price.

I got lucky getting on Cook's waiting. He opened up for one day to take orders.opened the lines at night, filled up by morning. I got the confirmation that I'm in. Just waiting for my turn.