Cannon TS6040DLX Wide Body Safe, 48 Gun Capacity @ Tractor Supply

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ogfarmer

ogfarmer
  • LocationSomerset County
  • Home Range:Heritage Guild Easton, EFGA, LVSC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

$100 off for fathers day sale started today, also if you get a tractor supply credit card theres no interest for 12 months

Big safe with electric, usb, and ethernet built in.

http://www.tractorsu...city#review-tab
“Nothin' more useless than an unloaded gun. ”

― Tony Soprano

#2 Polak

Polak
  • Home Range:North Jersey

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

$900 is not bad.

Reloading NOOB

Hornady LnL AP Press .45ACP 

Powder - Green Dot Primers- Winchester Large Pistol

Visit NJ where laws are made to protect criminals not the innocent

#3 efd162

efd162
  • Home Range:cjrpc

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

Be wary of the quality. A friend went to check out a Cannon safe from tractor supply and was able to see daytlight thru one of the welds. I'm not bashing Cannon safes, I dont know if that was a fluke, buyer beware. I would like to see it first hand for myself. Hate to order something like that online without seeing it in person. Just my .02

#4 sixgun

sixgun
  • Locationalloway nj

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

i have one and love it, the cracked weld might of been a defect or dropped off a forklift by an employee, ive seen it happen

#5 ogfarmer

ogfarmer
  • LocationSomerset County
  • Home Range:Heritage Guild Easton, EFGA, LVSC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

Be wary of the quality. A friend went to check out a Cannon safe from tractor supply and was able to see daytlight thru one of the welds. I'm not bashing Cannon safes, I dont know if that was a fluke, buyer beware. I would like to see it first hand for myself. Hate to order something like that online without seeing it in person. Just my .02

ones at my store are in great shape

“Nothin' more useless than an unloaded gun. ”

― Tony Soprano

#6 greatgunstatenj

greatgunstatenj
  • LocationCentral Jersey
  • Home Range:Bullethole

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

A great video on the levels of quality one can expect from a safe

-Mike

#7 BierGut

BierGut
  • Home Range:My Own Property

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

I think there is another thread on them regarding quality.  They are a fine, even great, gun cabinet,  but I would never trust true valuables in one unless you are 100% certain the professional bad guys have less then 5 minutes.  They are perfect to keep the kids out of the guns or car keys, etc...

"Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!"

#8 Melgamatic

Melgamatic
  • Home Range:MCR&PC and GunForHire

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

The RJ45 jack for ethernet is a really cool idea; I wish my safe had that.  Build a little Arduino controller that send me internal safe conditions via tweets...

Benefactor NRA Life Member | NJ2AS | ANJRPC | MCRPC

#9 Urban Grunt

Urban Grunt

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

Great video well worth watching

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users