sof

New facilities at Heritage in Easton

The new areas at Heritage are up and running and worth seeing. Archery section is very nice and the longer rifle/ handgun areas is looking good too. The tactical range could be a lot of fun and provide different training than was offered before. They were very nice about giving us a demo of the set up in there even though we had missed the open house.

Worth a look for sure.

As there are only 5 ports at the 25 yd range they often let members use the tac range when the 5 port is full. I've used it even when there were open ports at the 5.

The tactical range has computerized moving targets and adjustable lighting patterns so you can simulate many different scenarios. It was designed for LEO use, but I believe only a couple of departments have signed up to use it.

I have a family crackshot membership here. I love this range. Happy they made some 25 yd ports and want to try the tac range after I get some serious time under my belt. The ROs here are awesome also.

I try to go every other Sunday. I will be there early this Sunday with the AR I just built if anyone else is there, say hello.

No arguement with the tac range being used, just not as a tac range very often. Any time I've seen it used or been on it, it's just to handle overflow from the other ranges, not for all the fancy and expensive features. Personally, I'm there at least once a week and often more and I love the place and the people there. Semi-upscale so the gals don't feel out of place, and very friendly. Best of all are the the people. I just wish the tactical range was not so $$$.