Bugsy732

Tactical Rifle/Shotgun Course November 23 @ South Jersey Shooting Club

This is the Defensive Carbine/Shotgun Class.

The Carbine and pistol Series class(s) will start in April. I should have the dates and schedule this monday.

rgr that,

my sling mount for my ar just came in, so it'll be mounted before next weekend.

i dunno how/why, but i thought this one was carbine/pistol. i'm glad you corrected me, as i was gonna have my 1911 with me too. instead, i'll have my ar, and mossberg..........

rgr that,

my sling mount for my ar just came in, so it'll be mounted before next weekend.

i dunno how/why, but i thought this one was carbine/pistol. i'm glad you corrected me, as i was gonna have my 1911 with me too. instead, i'll have my ar, and mossberg..........

We will be covering Rifle to pistol transitions as well so feel free to bring your pistol, if you do bring at least 50 rounds of ammo i would say.

cool!!! i'll have my compact 1911 then, as that one fits my blackhawk holster better than the remington....although the holster looks to be intended for the full size....the remington sticks in there.

also......if you'd like, you can preemptively sign me up for the upcoming classes in april.

updated the attending list!

If you are interested in going to this class there is still time to register!! 

If anyone needs extra AR15 mags for the class let me know. I should have a few i can loan or if you are interested will have a few to sell.

Also, I will have an extra upper at the event so if anyone experiences a failure (as long as its not a lower problem) you can borrow an upper from me to use for the class.

dates? i need to know far enough out that i can close the shop if it's gonna be a saturday. if it's sunday, i'm fine......

Most likely will be a Saturday in April, June, August and September I will update the other thread as soon as i have dates confirmed at the ranges.

Most likely will be a Saturday in April, June, August and September I will update the other thread as soon as i have dates confirmed at the ranges.

thanks! but i meant dates for the ones this month. i can't find out friday that it's tomorrow, then just close my shop. i'm not trying to be a noodge.........i just gotta be able to plan it is all.......

Just a bout a week out from the course. If anyone has any questions Please post up!

I'm thinking that everyone get there a little early to introduce themselves to other forum members? thoughts comments.

this is also a good time to make sure your gear is good. and your ammo is prepped.

I will make arrangements for us to use one range to check zero of our rifles prior to the Shooting portion of our class.

lol....i just went out and asked my mother if she wanted to sign up. she knew i was joking, as she's not comfortable with rifles yet, and only just last week shot my 10-22 for the first time.

ima gettin my stuff packed n ready for this weekend. just waiting on a new buffer pin to put back in my ar.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Looks like the we may have a decent day after all.

Bring a pen and paper if you remember, in case you want to take notes during the classroom session.

Also here is the address in case anyone needs it

840 Pitney hollow road, Winslow nj 08095

Here is the number to bangers if you get lost: 609-561-1717 they are open early and are located in the same building!!

See you in the am!!

Had an awesome time today, I'll post up a review later but it was great to meet up with a few forum members and learn some good drills and techniques. Kharis (the instructor) was great and very easy to learn from.

For those that missed the class, I will be coordinating another class in mid to late January at Shooters (indoor range). Keep an eye out for the new thread this week!!!

january? HELL yes, it's gotta be inside, lolol.

i'll get a review donw soon. in short, i enjoyed myself a LOT. i think we had a good little group today, and kharis besides being super safety conscious, teaches well, and keeps you interested. i'll post more later, as it's a tad after 4aM, and i just got in.....