dwamp2006

GECO 9mm 12.99 a box at PSA

I ordered some last time they came up and have fired about 100 rounds through my CZ without any issues. Supposedly a "hotter" NATO spec round but I discerned little difference from my usual diet of Remingtons.

which dicks?

There are some sales on ammo in their most recent flyer but I can't tell if the 9mm is one of them.but that is their Sale price usually for that round.

Heads up - PSA screwed up the listing. If you still want the 9mm, it's going to be 115 gr and it's going to cost you $2 more a box.  I canceled my order:

Thank you for your order of our GECO 9mm Luger Full Metal Jacket Round-Nose,124 gr. Upon inspection of the ammunition we realized the grain is listed incorrectly, it is actually 115 rather than the 124 advertised. I have provided the description of both for you below. (As you can see the regular price is the same, we were just offering a bit more of a discount on the 124 grain so you would actually be receiving the benefit of the higher priced product.) If you are agreeable to this substitute, please answer this e-mail with your decision. Thank you for your consideration and patience and apologize for the error.

Thank you!!

GECO 9mm Luger 124gr Full Metal Jacket Round-Nose 50rds 210040050

Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $12.99

Geco 9mm Luger 115gr Full Metal Jacket Round-Nose   50rds 320241000

Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $14.99

ive heard Geco is pretty decent..  however, they are now OOS

I would suspect they're OOS - this posting is originally from back in October. 

FWIW, if anyone is reading, I picked some of them up.  Fired perfectly out of a bunch of guns including a G19, CZ SP-01, M&P 9, and a Sig (not sure of model)