Norseman

Voting

What happened to the Lonegan thread?

Off to the politics section, I'm sure, which is for paid members.

Even though it is political, it's important for everyone on here who can vote(premium and standard members) to know who is in their best interest to vote for when it comes to 2A issues. 

Off to the politics section, I'm sure, which is for paid members.

Even though it is political, it's important for everyone on here who can vote(premium and standard members) to know who is in their best interest to vote for when it comes to 2A issues. 

So why do we hide the endorsement for Pro 2A politicians?

I'm pretty sure that the Blue Wave is going out to tell all that visit their site that today is the day to further restrict our rights.

If only it were so..... trouble is the "voters" that Booker will be busing in can't even understand this poll.  They are being told to make the X on the first line.

If only it were so..... trouble is the "voters" that Booker will be busing in can't even understand this poll.  They are being told to make the X on the first line.

The first line for me was Lonegan, so that would work for me.

This is why I can't yell loudly enough about this election.

It's a very special circumstance: An oddball election with low turnout, no clear advantages to either side, and a candidate on "our side" that is not just a compromise for 2A/RKBA issues.

GTFO AND VOTE!

Bump for the folks that still have time to vote

ypyqe2a4.jpg

Looks like this

Taking photographs inside a place of public polling is a Federal offense.  You are a criminal.  :-D

ETA: Damnit, Shawn.  You of all people don't need to give them any more reasons to harass you.  :-D

Edited by TheDon

My voting machine has actual buttons and stuff. Not as high tech as yours.

We have the new fangled "computer machines" with the "touch screen."  At the end, it spits out a "print out" of your choices that it doesn't let you keep, but is kept in case of a machine failure. Ah well.

Drat

It looks like Booker won.

Somehow, he was able carry big urban areas.

These wins dwarfed the rest of the voting districts

It's why states like PA are pursing "electoral vote" acquisition by "voting district" vs. "winner take all."  To nullify the power of large urban cities.