Bully

Anyone Need Lead Bullets?

I need 1k 45 bullets.  It's gonna cost me the same to have 1000, 1500 or 2000 shipped.  If anyone needs bullets drop me a pm if you want to split the shipping.  I am going to order from Carl at CJN Casting.  Really nice bullets at a decent price AND he's a Jersey based firearms business. 

If you are interested, drop me a PM and let me know what you want.  I live in Bergen Cty by Paramus. 

I'm not looking to put a group order together, just wanted to see if anyone else needs something and is willing to split shipping.  I'll be ordering by Wednesday the 23rd of October.

Christopher

You might want to look at coated bullets from Ibeji Heads. He is in Belleville and the cost is just a little bit more than lead. A number of USPSA shooters use his bullet heads. I'm  using  his 147 gr 9mm, 180 gr RN 40 and 230 gr RN in 45 acp. Ibeji coated bullets are way cleaner than the Black Bullet International moly bullets that I've used before.

You might want to look at coated bullets from Ibeji Heads. He is in Belleville and the cost is just a little bit more than lead. A number of USPSA shooters use his bullet heads. I'm  using  his 147 gr 9mm, 180 gr RN 40 and 230 gr RN in 45 acp. Ibeji coated bullets are way cleaner than the Black Bullet International moly bullets that I've used before.

Link?

ibejiheads.com

he's also in facebook.

This.

It's less smokier than lead, but works very well.

Prices are good and he can meet you somewhere in the area and save on shipping.

I have shot with good success his 9mm, 40s&w, and 45acp.

I have to say that I sent an email this morning and got a very personable response --  

I'll certainly be stopping in to pick up some boolits very soon

He's less than 30 minutes from me as long as the traffic cooperates

I have to say that I sent an email this morning and got a very personable response --  

I'll certainly be stopping in to pick up some boolits very soon

He's less than 30 minutes from me as long as the traffic cooperates

Where is he located?  

Alex also shoots the USPSA matches and will bring them with him and save you the shipping. I got my first ones from him just over a month ago and have been very happy with them. They do not lead up the barrel at all, like the regular lubed lead bullets do.

I just picked up 1k of the 185gn RN .45acp's. So far they look good. Gonna weigh some tomorrow before I load them up and see how they do for consistency. Also will take a look at them dimensionally. I'll report back.

Thanks to all that recommended Alex. He seems like a really good guy that goes above and beyond to take care of the regular shooters. Very cool.

C