Clintoon Eastwood

The best review ever on BRASS vs STEEL

I'm not sure if this review has been posted yet, so here it is!!!!!

This was only tested on ONE MODEL so, this might NOT necessarily apply to your Ar. 

Also I myself is not a fan of bushmaster Ar. 

http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/#accuracy

Make sure you read all of it, specially YOU'SE people that are too good for steel cased ammo. 

I love steel. I love brass. I exclusively buy steel for some guns as it's much cheaper than brass and they all function perfectly. 

If a self-defensive gun of mine only functions well with just brass, it either gets sold or put in the 'range only' safe.

Someone posted that on here a while ago. I shoot steel and brass in all of my guns, no problems with any of it cycling. If my gun can't function on everything, I don't want it.

Nicely put and I agree...

Nicely put and I agree...

me too. Im sure im annoying because ive said it in multiple threads. MY AR EATS AND CYCLES EVEYTHING SO FAR and thats the way i like it!

dont buy it !! its bad and corrosive 

the primers for tula and wolf that i have purchased are all listed as non-corrosive. That coupled with the fact that i clean my shite after I shoot a lot anyway 

me too. Im sure im annoying because ive said it in multiple threads. MY AR EATS AND CYCLES EVEYTHING SO FAR and thats the way i like it!

the primers for tula and wolf that i have purchased are all listed as non-corrosive. That coupled with the fact that i clean my shite after I shoot a lot anyway 

I only own surplus ammo . Just trying to scare people so theres more for me :)

NYMetsFan420, on 05 Nov 2013 - 8:54 PM, said:snapback.png

I only own surplus ammo . Just trying to scare people so theres more for me :)

Just be careful, and aware that the "box" sometimes lies - a few months ago I had a batch of Herter's 7.62x39 from Cabela's marked "non-corrosive" that wasn't.  

Just be careful, and aware that the "box" sometimes lies - a few months ago I had a batch of Herter's 7.62x39 from Cabela's marked "non-corrosive" that wasn't.  

noted..I seem to remember a separate thread on that incident as well

Aren't most rifles now chrome lined anyways? So corrosive stuff shouldn't be a really big deal?

Aren't most rifles now chrome lined anyways? So corrosive stuff shouldn't be a really big deal?

A lot of military surplus rifles don't have chrome lined barrels. Especially Yugoslavian stuff because they didn't have the natural resources for it.