deerpark

Is the PS90 Jersey legal?

Sure hope so, since I've held one in RTSP.  Comfortable as hell, good balance too.  Mags will be a pain (well, and ammo too).

The gun is on my list to get, but I will have to get a mock suppressor to cover up the retarded barrel.

Plus, once I move to a free state, I want to SBR it...and maybe can it...

LGS down here has a full auto with suppressor. Total badass.

Tons of fun. We looked at it for work. Comfortable, well laid out controls, extremely controllable, quiet and accurate. We didn't like the ballistics involved. I really wish they made it in other calibers, it is an ingenious design and a very efficient use of space. It still has a niche role in certain circumstances, just none for what we wanted.

I really think a 12g based on this design would be awesome. You could probably load up a box magazine with 15-20 shells in that "90 degrees perpindicular to the barrel" configuration across an 18" barrel in a bullpup configuration.

LGS down here has a full auto with suppressor. Total badass.

What does it work out to? $10 per second of use?

I really think a 12g based on this design would be awesome. You could probably load up a box magazine with 15-20 shells in that "90 degrees perpindicular to the barrel" configuration across an 18" barrel in a bullpup configuration.

That is actually a really good idea, though I do have to imagine it would feel kinda strange since it would have to be at least 3" wide. 

Question: is the evil feature a pistol grip or is it considered a thumbhole stock?

NJ does not define thumb hole stock... So in NJ thumb hole stock does not exist...

NJ does however define pistol grip....

To be safe.... Perm attach brake.... IMO a threaded barrel with a flash hider is rolling the dice..

Tons of fun. We looked at it for work. Comfortable, well laid out controls, extremely controllable, quiet and accurate. We didn't like the ballistics involved. I really wish they made it in other calibers, it is an ingenious design and a very efficient use of space. It still has a niche role in certain circumstances, just none for what we wanted.

How are the ergonomics to reload with the magazine on top? Can a reload be completed without taking your eyes from the sights?

They have one in the Gun For Hire range rental inventory and may treat myself to the experience at some point

How are the ergonomics to reload with the magazine on top? Can a reload be completed without taking your eyes from the sights?

The ergos are good. Comfy to hold and shoot, controls are well though out.

You can not reload without taking your eyes off the sights, but why would you want to?

Shoot when you are shooting, move when you are moving, manipulate when you are manipulating. Solve one problem at a time and do it efficiently.

I don't know of a single weapon system that you should reload with your eyes on the sights and I don't know anyone reputable who is a proponent of that technique. Doesn't make sense.

Ah, gotcha ;)

It's a little slower to reload than an AR, but with practice I think you could get pretty fast. There is no "speed reload" for this platform, it will all be a form of "reload with retention" as you will have to remove the mag from weapon (and either discard it or stow it) before you grab the fresh one.

NJ does not define thumb hole stock... So in NJ thumb hole stock does not exist...

NJ does however define pistol grip....

To be safe.... Perm attach brake.... IMO a threaded barrel with a flash hider is rolling the dice..

Wouldnt that still be one evil feature?

Or is the thought that its default stock may be considered a pistol grip?

They have one in the Gun For Hire range rental inventory and may treat myself to the experience at some point

I was there at GFH yesterday and saw a family (I assume, mom, dad, 2 kids) had rented it. It's significantly quieter than any of the ARs or the AK pattern rifles that were there at the time, and neither the mom (a rather petite woman) nor the youngest son (looked like he was 12-ish) had any issues controlling it or even complaining about too much recoil etc. 

Those 5.7 rounds remind me of when kids wear their parents clothes. It's trying so hard to be a rifle round! LOL :)

tons of fun.  rented one for 100 rounds.  not a cheap day, but i enjoyed it.  biggest drawback i thought was removing the magazine took a lot of thought and sometimes felt like it needed two hands.  more ergonomic shooting but less ergonomic manipulating than an AR.  i'd still take an AR over it any day

Can u hold and fire the weapon with one hand? If you can't, I doubt that the config of the stock could be considered a pistol grip

That's a pretty inept way of going about it - you can hold shotguns 1 handed... doesn't mean it's a PG...