samtechlan

Colt 6920 for $895

Hows this handled.  Do we have it sent to a NJ FFL who can also make it compliant? 

A lot of vendors will not ship a non nj compliant rifle into NJ even to a NJ FFL.  When I bought my Cot 6920 Magpul edition over the summer (for $1,200) I had it shipped to a PA FFL who did the compliance work as well as the transfer.  I picked up the rifle from him in PA.  I can give you my FFL's info if you want.  He is in Bucks County.     

Wow... just as I'm in the market for a 6920.  OP are you picking one up?  I wonder if they will ship to a NJ FFL. 

Does Colt produce NJ compliant rifles from the factory?  Or are all the Colt rifles in NJ neutered at the FFL upon arrival?

I picked one up during the summer for $1,200 so I'll pass on this.  There is an NJ compliant Colt from the factory but they are hard to find. 

Wow... just as I'm in the market for a 6920.  OP are you picking one up?  I wonder if they will ship to a NJ FFL. 

Does Colt produce NJ compliant rifles from the factory?  Or are all the Colt rifles in NJ neutered at the FFL upon arrival?

Heres a nice thread for you:

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?1975-Colt-MT6400C-vs-Colt-6920

From what I can tell, the main difference is that the 6400 or Jersey compliant has a neutered BCG.  Dont know why.

Buy the 6920 and make it compliant. 

Amazing these were selling for double that not too long ago. Maybe more than double. At that price, is there any reason to consider anything else under $1000??

I guess the only reason would be if one is set on a mid-length gas system which Colt does not offer.