MedicYeti

Friday morning 12am. Ammoman.

Wonder how much shipping is going to be.

"Delivered Price" column I would assume includes shipping. Just add sales tax if your shipping addy is in NJ. Buyer beware though...its a mix of God knows what, .22LR gonna be all golden bullet lol.

Just a heads up! You need to go into your account on their site and click compliance tab and upload your FID in order to have ammo shipped to NJ before you order.

Another reminder!  I did mine a  hour ago even tho I have been to their wharehouse. It was just approved now I can order dont wait till last minute

OK guys. These prices are very competitive. Just be sure you realize you're getting xx pounds of ammo. The caliber will be the same, but the bullet vendor, type, weight and charge will be an entirely mixed bag. So if you DON'T care about consistency of what you're shooting, go ahead. Perhaps xx pounds would be good to use for a torture test. If your pistol(s) fire multi-magazines of a completely mixed lot, you're confident!

Freedom Munitions 5% off price this weekend is only 2-4 cents higher then these prices; plus shipping. But the batch you buy will be all the same. If that matters to you.

I couldn't upload my FID document to AmmoMan. And when I went to email it, the link automatically fills in the message with "My order number is:".

So I don't think you have to do this in advance. But you'll have to supply it before the order ships.

why couldn't you upload it?

I just scanned mine and used upload widget.

you can also use your webcam, there's a  widget for that too

I am probably ordering x39 so consistency isnt a problem. And Mosin ammo is no worries also. We'll see

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/53970.htm?Click=231707

Vlad: By the way, I SHOULD have said that their prices are for remanufactured ammo. Sorry. I've been buying from them a while and sending in used brass for credit. Their ammo has been really good so I don't really distinguish them that much from 'new' any more. I certainly wouldn't distinguish them from a completely mixed lot of factory stuff.

The 5% discount is supposed to start at midnight. They are in the Pacific time zone, so I'm not sure which midnight they're referring to.