Psalm23

Hello from Vineland

Welcome from a member at Cumberland Riflemen!

What did you get and where are you going to shoot it?

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I recently got the sti tactical 5 .40 and waiting patiently for the Cumberland riflemen membership approval. I hope they are accepting members though.

Cumberland is recently back at full membership capacity, so the waiting list (of the past) is back in effect.

I hope you'll be included in the Spring intake class.

You can always consider SJSC in Winslow (not too far from Vineland)

New member orientations happen twice a month and there's no 'new member' fee as at many other clubs.

And for informal handgun shooting at short (under 25yd) ranges, SJSC is better suited than Cumberland.

Cumberland is recently back at full membership capacity, so the waiting list (of the past) is back in effect.

I hope you'll be included in the Spring intake class.

You can always consider SJSC in Winslow (not too far from Vineland)

New member orientations happen twice a month and there's no 'new member' fee as at many other clubs.

And for informal handgun shooting at short (under 25yd) ranges, SJSC is better suited than Cumberland.

Thanks for the suggestion NJjoniGuy. I thought about SJSC too. Membership is a little bit on the high side for me but the range looks awesome from the pics on their website. I have to get the family pack since the wife wants to get some practice as well.

http://usanamtcnj.com/

Check this place out neighbor, it's 15 minuets down the road. I think if you join it's free for the rest of the family. Good place, easy going, good people.

Good suggestion there neighbor. I definitely have to give them a call first thing next week. wish I am closer though. looks like a 30 min drive from me.

Welcome ! I live in Millville. My wife and I normally shoot at Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro. They had a fire in June and are now rebuilding. I think they're looking at Jan or Feb to have the range open. We recently took a trip to the new Shooters range in Little Egg Harbor City. Not a bad ride and very nice range as well as a very nice store.

Good suggestion there neighbor. I definitely have to give them a call first thing next week. wish I am closer though. looks like a 30 min drive from me.

Nice, call before 10am because Skip leaves around then. I'm in Newfield and I just hop on 40, I guess if your in east Vineland it could take a little longer but hop on 55 to the Elmer exit.

Welcome ! I live in Millville. My wife and I normally shoot at Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro. They had a fire in June and are now rebuilding. I think they're looking at Jan or Feb to have the range open. We recently took a trip to the new Shooters range in Little Egg Harbor City. Not a bad ride and very nice range as well as a very nice store.

Thanks for the suggestion Risbee, Thats great having the gun store right beside the range.

Nice, call before 10am because Skip leaves around then. I'm in Newfield and I just hop on 40, I guess if your in east Vineland it could take a little longer but hop on 55 to the Elmer exit.

Had the chance to talk to Skip and will be checking out the place in a day or two. Cant wait to find a home range and get some practice. Thanks for the heads up, gotta be there before 10.

They are kinda stuck up and stare down their nose at you in there with their guns on their hips.

Go to The Gun Rack instead, very friendly in there and they dont wear guns.

They are kinda stuck up and stare down their nose at you in there with their guns on their hips.

Go to The Gun Rack instead, very friendly in there and they dont wear guns.

You're not the first person I've heard that from...from a personal standpoint, they've been nothing but friendly to me.  And as for the handgun toting, it is their right to do so...it's their place of business. NJ anti-gun fever getting to you? jkjk

Most shooting ranges and gun stores that I know of staff members OC guns regulary.  At King's Shooters Supply in KOP, even customers come in strapped without any problems.  (Of course, they have more evolved gun laws than we do in NJ) 

You're not the first person I've heard that from...from a personal standpoint, they've been nothing but friendly to me.  And as for the handgun toting, it is their right to do so...it's their place of business. NJ anti-gun fever getting to you? jkjk

Most shooting ranges and gun stores that I know of staff members OC guns regulary.  At King's Shooters Supply in KOP, even customers come in strapped without any problems.  (Of course, they have more evolved gun laws than we do in NJ)

I agree with this.....I stopped into a small shop that looked like an old bank or post office in Vineland once..I think it was butches?....having never seen me before and not being a "regular" didn't matter they were very friendly and not condescending/looked down on me...perhaps it's just a vibe they get and react accordingly...lol.... I actually got into a lengthy convo with the guys behind the counter and a customer on military service....And sharing stories/experiences (that could be shared)..... I actually ended up purchasing a pistol that evening at substantial discount..... If ever in the area I'll surely stop in again..