rjd4570

New gun shop in howell, nj

Awesome, Im sure all black rifle purchases will be logged into the second book with the owners being LEO. Funny how people will go to great lengths to avoid the govt knowing what firearms they own but go and buy right from a a store owned and run by govt employees who just so happen to be the ones who will be coming to your front door.

They're making yours next lol

111832_315752.jpg

Kinda funny but do you think it's wise to buy a firearm from the same people who might very well be called on to confiscate it? It's been verified that the state police have been telling FFLs to put any AR transactions in a separate book. You think that's just for fun? Personally I am living in Howell and am going to be buying a house in this area. It might end up being Howell. If you can't see that as possibly having a bad outcome well then you need a little more tin foil for breakfast.

i think its wise you stop spreading nonsense about a shop you know nothing about and worry more about Jack Bauer who is hovering over your house aat this momment in a black helicopter with a stack of all your COE's and watching every move you make...mega facepalm..

i think its wise you stop spreading nonsense about a shop you know nothing about and worry more about Jack Bauer who is hovering over your house aat this momment in a black helicopter with a stack of all your COE's and watching every move you make...mega facepalm..

How did you know about the helicopters?

I can see both sides here. I mean it's not a BIG stretch of the imagination to say it could happen. But just because you buy somewhere else run by guys

that aren't LEO doesn't guarantee your privacy either. If these guys have a good reputation give them the benefit of the doubt. You see what's going on in Connecticut? Some state police are refusing to go to people's homes to confiscate guns. At least some LEO are on our side. Let's not stereo type. (That's my 2 cents)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please change your name from respect 2A to know nothing about 2A....the State Police nor any one else is telling FFLs to log black rifles separately..... Fact...we are not swat officers....fact...we care more about the 2nd amendment then you can ever imagine....fact.....so before you bash us try getting some.....facts....

How is it nonsense when it's a fact they are cops in the same town that I live in. I live in the same town as the cops and the gun shop. That's a fact. Second fact is that the State Police are telling gun shops to log AR's in a separate book.

Do you really think it's a stretch that information is misused? Yeah right.

What the fuck is wrong with you? It seems like the only time you poke your head out of your fallout shelter is to get a wifi signal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How is it nonsense when it's a fact they are cops in the same town that I live in. I live in the same town as the cops and the gun shop. That's a fact. Second fact is that the State Police are telling gun shops to log AR's in a separate book.

Do you really think it's a stretch that information is misused? Yeah right.

You need to relax a little bit. Personally, if I was buying from LEOs who ran a gun store, that'd actually put me more at ease for a couple reasons. As FFLs, they're more likely to be aware of and understand the laws on the books. Someone might point out that I have a commercial interest in defending them seeing as they're a dealer for our mags which is true. But if they're selling ARs and parts and accessories for them, I think the more logical conclusion is they're a couple of gun guys who are also cops, not some elaborate plot to confiscate your guns.

Kinda funny but do you think it's wise to buy a firearm from the same people who might very well be called on to confiscate it? It's been verified that the state police have been telling FFLs to put any AR transactions in a separate book. You think that's just for fun? Personally I am living in Howell and am going to be buying a house in this area. It might end up being Howell. If you can't see that as possibly having a bad outcome well then you need a little more tin foil for breakfast.

You are drunk with conspiracy, and you sound really nutty bashing a shop that many are happy with. They answered my emails in 10 mins or less so far. How did you get past form Sp.66

Im guessing that a couple guys (who just happen to be cops) care a bit about the second amendment or they wouldnt have bothered to go through the incredibly difficult challenge of opening a gun store in the PRNJ.. And to be perfectly honest, I have not found Howell to be a particularly anti-gun town.  PD is always helpful when applying, they dont take a year and a day to process and even give you advice on extending permits if you need to.  What we need are MORE people opening shops, not less

Please change your name from respect 2A to know nothing about 2A....the State Police nor any one else is telling FFLs to log black rifles separately..... Fact...we are not swat officers....fact...we care more about the 2nd amendment then you can ever imagine....fact.....so before you bash us try getting some.....facts....

Fact. It's already been verified by more than one FFL on this board that the state police have said to do so.

I'm not bashing you guys personally. I'm just saying that things are possible. I never put it past the higher ups to try and coerce your business into doing something thru screwing with you at the PD. Don't think it can't happen.

Im guessing that a couple guys (who just happen to be cops) care a bit about the second amendment or they wouldnt have bothered to go through the incredibly difficult challenge of opening a gun store in the PRNJ.. And to be perfectly honest, I have not found Howell to be a particularly anti-gun town.  PD is always helpful when applying, they dont take a year and a day to process and even give you advice on extending permits if you need to.  What we need are MORE people opening shops, not less

Agree!

They are about 45 minutes from me. I can't seem to find a shop who can install my ghost ring sights for my Remington 870 Police. Hopefully they can do it. I will have to call sometime this week.

I stopped by their first week I wish I remember who I talked to because he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He is one of the owners. I am always happy to hear another gun shop open for business and to have it staffed by such helpful people is a winner.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

You guys are a great shop. I'm glad to know you are pro 2a, otherwise I'd be in big trouble.

Yeah I would also like to add that Howell PD has been the easiest and most pleasant town to deal with out of the 4 that I have either applied or changes addresses with.  Address change/permits done in less than a month!  I will certainly be stopping in sometime to see the shop as its less than 10 mins from me!