rjd4570

New gun shop in howell, nj

Goto our facebook page and check out our Black Friday Deals....they will be pretty nice.  We will be having our 1 year anniversary sales the following week. Thanks to everyone who has come in and helped us get off the ground over this past year.  A lot of folks hear about us through this forum, thanks again.

For those who dont FB here's their ad and post

For our first Black Friday we are running some pretty nice deals as you can see from the expert made flyer attached. We will be open 8am-8pm on that day. Breakfast will be served (don't get your inner fat body to excited, it'll be coffee and donuts, aka the breakfast of champions). So come on out and take advantage of these great offers. We have dozens of each on hand, although we expect to sell out by the end of the night. We hope to see you all then. As always, like, share and tag your friends to help us spread the word.

10350425_803370479723064_402501107534571

I finally stopped into the shop tonight. I spoke with Tom and got a great first impression with the whole shop. I will be making this my to go place when i need something. I like to be a able to shop at a place that actually seems happy you chose their shop!!

I sold them a couple of handguns & they were fair. Nice people. I plan on giving them future business when I get my income tax $ and am able to get some more toys. Their transfer fee is cheaper than just about anyone-what you'd find down south of out west.

This is a great shop. I did 2 transfers and Tom did a great job on NJ conformity of a James River AK-74.

Tom modified it in 1 day in order that I pick it up before a 3 week project trip out at Edwards AFB.

Also bought a M1-22 for a great price. $100 less than what I saw it for in a gun shop in NY near my father

In laws. All of the folks there are very friendly!

I will do more business there and highly recommend them.

I dont post much.. mostly read, tons of great info here. However I must give credit to HGW, very pleasent people to work with. I had a ar 308 purchased and transfered from gun broker, HGW contacted them to ensure that modification to the gun would be made before i was able to receive rifle.  We all know what a pain in the A$$ it is.  HGW made everything seem so smooth.  Thanks HGW will be doing business with you guys again

HGW is just awful.  I bought one of my rifles there to have some work done and planned on spending a lot of time looking around.  He had the work done in no time at all so I didn't get to see much. I had to go home much sooner than expected where my wife was waiting with a list of chores.  

Presidents day....created to celebrate two of our most influential and perhaps our greatest presidents birthdays, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. They lead our nation through some of its most trying times, the war for our Independence and the Civil War. Both were victorious, Washington as a general and Lincoln as commander in chief. Did they win by negotiations? Hell no, they shot em! In honor of presidents day we'll be having an ammo sale.... By 5 or more boxes of 380, 9, 40, 38 Special, 357 magnum or 357 Sig and get $2 off per box (you can mix and match calibers). Buy any in stock firearm (consignments not included) and get a free box of ammo of the same caliber.

This message was approved by both President Washington and President Lincoln........

A major thank you to everyone for the kind words and for your business. We appreciate it more than words can express.

A new exciting Chapter is about to start at Howell Gun Works.  This Saturday, March 7th we will be welcoming a new member to the coolest gun shop in Central NJ.  Check out our facebook page for more news on this and a nice special we're running on that day.

Thanks again everyone, look forward to seeing you all again, or if you haven't made it in yet, having you check us out.

Copying this post from another thread. This seems like a better place for it.

=====

New favorite Gun Shop.... Howell Gun Works:  I've only been in the store twice. Saturday will be the third time, but Howell Gun Works was a good experience.  First time in there I mentioned it had been many years since I was active in shooting or hunting.  I had some questions and despite being very busy, Omri answered my questions.  I ended up ordering my bolt action that day.  He was taking good care of everyone in the store despite being solo due to a family emergency.   I was a bit paranoid about sounding ignorant and maybe to a point I did in fact sound ignorant, but Omri was friendly, informative and wasn't at all put off by my noobish questions.  It was a good experience for me.

I was back in a week later and the other owner Tom was also there, plus the rest of the staff/familiy.  I asked a few more questions while waiting for the NICS to go through Both Omri and Tom were very helpful and a pleasure to talk to.  Looked at few more guns.  Ordered another long gun and picked up some other stuff I needed.  I think the prices are good.  Their 5.56 ammo in 20 round boxes was cheaper per round than Dicks or cabellas "bulk" prices.  Despite being a small shop, they have what looks to me like a good inventory. And if it's not there, there's a pretty good chance they can order what you want if you know what you want.

They're a new shop, so I'm sure they know and remember what its like to be on the other side of the counter.  And it shows.