Sign in to follow this  
mrg455

+1 for JT Custom Guns & Collectibles

As the title states, +1 for JT Customs, but it wouldn’t be fair to just stop there. Over the last year or two I have made several purchases from Jack. I have also used him for transfers for other firearms I have purchased online. I cannot remember a time I have ever been disappointed with him or his service. I started going to JT Customs when my (then) FFL did not return my calls. I was in the market for a 1911. I called Jack, he immediately answered my call and every question I had (and some I didn’t know to ask). He waited very patiently for me while I waited for my P2Ps to be ready, answering my many calls in-between. I’ve been using his services ever since. Fast forward to this weekend, My 31 day wait between handgun purchases was up and I was ready to pick up my next one, so I headed south down the parkway to pick it up. I also wanted to see another handgun Jack had in stock that I was 99% sure I wanted. He showed me the one I wanted to see, and a few others. Jack went over every single gun he showed me, comparing the fit and finish, features, upsides and downsides of them all. Turns out the one I was sure I wanted wasn’t the best one for me. The feel of it in my hand was not what I was expecting, and had I purchased it online, or out of a catalog, I would have been stuck with a firearm that would have spent its life in a safe. Jack has a very good in stock selection that you are able to see, feel and compare to make sure you get exactly what you want, and his customer service is paramount. If you’re in the market for a new or used Firearm, call JT Custom Guns and Collectibles, you will not be disappointed.